Lovers Extended Suckface bypass ?

Hell of a title, isn't it?

For the unaware, the Lovers Extended mod changes the way the Love System works, particularly making a bonus game system where the player can increase their lovemaking skill.  And how the sex sessions begin depends upon the type of sex being performed; basically dependent on it being normal sex or rape.

When the player is participating in normal sex, the player and the NPC character begin their session holding each other in a gentle embrace, their lips locked.  This is different than when the player is involved in Rape , or if two NPCs are getting it on.  During those instances, there is no cuddle time.  They don't suck face.

Not every mod might work right if 'cuddle time' begins their custom sex sessions.  As an example, a mod where the player is asked to perform oral sex wouldn't look right with cuddling happening before the NPC gets their rocks off.  And right now, I am working on such a mod that would work much better if the participants could cut straight to the requested sex act itself.

Is there a flag that needs to be added, or a command performed that deactivates the cuddle option for the specified sex session?

PK Extender was the brain child of Donkey, who is no longer at this forum.  If you are going to do anything, I'd recommend starting over making a mod instead of trying to modify PK Extender.  That is a complicated mod with scripting that no one here understands anymore.  The "cuddle" was kinda the main feature of the mod, so tearing it out is like trying to gut the thing and hope it still breathes.  

Grr......

Cest la vie.    I guess so.  I already wrote patches so Creature Sex doesn't break PK Extended, and Hiyoko Shooters brings up a satisfactory birth instead of extended love scenes.   :tongue:I mean, would you expect the "Finish Sex / Continue" if you're in labor?  Nope.

• 2 weeks later...

IT TOOK ME A FUCKIN' FIVE HOURS TO FIND IT!!!

Within the redefined  xLoversMainScriptStepInitialize2  script, Donkey  wrote a bit of code that looks for a rape action flag.  If rape was detected, then it runs this bit of code!!!

if s0 == 1
			let xLoversSPHUD.SPOldspos := ar["sPos"]
			let ar["sPos"] := call xLoversSPGetProemmotions
			set xLoversSPHUD.SPProem to 0
		endif

All I need to do to stop suck-face is to erase this!

I'm not going to. 

I'm making a patch that adds a quest with a quest-script and accompanying INI file for the purpose of creating 'exclusions' for suck-face.   Like, if Blowjob is the actual action... bypass.    If NPC is a hooker with the 'current-hooker-action' token in play.... bypass.    If you're having intimate relations with an NPC werewolf  (er, I'm working on a LAPF / Werewolves The Awakening patch still).... bypass.

I figure, I might just add in a couple more bypasses too.   Creatures don't go for the whole "he's having an orgasm... continue?" option, and a bypass for beign in labor with Hiyoko shooters.  Those, I already know where.

So I guess this can be closed .  :cool:

Archived