kinky world is not working?

sofi932

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 10:05 PM, BrianLyons315 said:

My problem is that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes when I order my sims to masturbate and they do it and sometimes when they get to their destinations nothing.

Hey man, sorry I never checked the post (old date). If you haven't resolved the issue yet come to the KW section in downloads (yeah - the MEGA post). In the meantime, a short version may get you sorted.

In KW the Sims have many requirements the script looks at before animations are used. This is why it exists. If it works 'sometimes' and not others, then I believe everything is working as intended, and one needs to understand why. Privacy, Relationships, Traits, Arousal level, Needs, and other things affect whether a Sim will engage.

Look forward to hearing from you in the KW post instead of the basic Sims 3 Tech post. (Actually I don't as I want everyone to enjoy KW/Sims 3 and problems aren't what anyone wants) Yet if one has a problem, then problems need to be beat into submission.....

Archived