Floating, and stretchy dicks???

thegod1

This isnt the 1st time this has happened to me, this happened with the other last updates. the january update works like charm,and works totally fine. But when i downloaded a new version i got this weird floating/stretching dick bug, and i thought maybe theyll fix it, then another new update comes, and its still not fixed. This bug literally happens with every single sex position, and it even happens to the strapon dildos. But to behonest im not sure if its just my pc, or maybe its my version of the sims 4, but please tell if theres a way to fix this, or if im not the only one with this problem.  p.s. im still using an older version of this because the newer version still have the stretchy dick bug.

02-20-18_6-47-52 PM.png

7 minutes ago, thegod1 said:

This isnt the 1st time this has happened to me, this happened with the other last updates. the january update works like charm, but when i downloaded a new version i got this weird floating/stretching dick bug, and i thought maybe theyll fix it, then another new update comes, and its still not fixed. But to behonest im not sure if its just my pc, or maybe its my version of the sims 4, but please tell if theres a way to fix this, or if im not the only one with this problem.  p.s. im still using an older version of this because the newer version still have the stretchy dick box.

its not fixed because there is no problem with it, the problem is, you have another conflicted mod

see here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91362-distorted-penis/?do=findComment&comment=2110907

if that problem still exist, then do 50/50 method to identify which mod that causing the problem

4 minutes ago, thegod1 said:

yeah i dont have any of those packages, but i will try the 50/50 method just in case.

if you have black cinema breast override animation, then remove it

afaik, the package name are b.c.breastanimovrrd.package (or something like that)

or the one i have from black cinema link in youtube, file name are : KeepForFutureAnimations(NEED).package

Archived