SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Guest yeah758

I looked into converting Whiterun Brothel. However, as the mod author states this is a huge mod. The interior is expansive and sprawling. It was built long ago so the scripts and references needs to be updated to the newer everything. It also depends on the original Maria Eden for some functionality which can't be converted due to the heavy use of SKSE plugins. I was able to get it stable enough to explore but not a lot of the furniture works and all the scripted items don't function. While it could be fixed it is not worth the effort because it is so massive.  As the author states they moved on to building much smaller examples that are easily convertible. 

17 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Yup, Skyrim updated but so has SKSE! Of course whether there's a bug in it and they'll need to release another version or two in the coming days, that's not clear yet...

Downgrade

What changed

That's okay, Bethesda needs to get that out of their system anyways or they will implode. I can run Skyrim offline until the mods I use are updated. I'll keep checking the thread regularly.

4 hours ago, rb888 said:

anyone know all sexlabs good to go new updated or we got wait again?

Wait for me to update, or better yet go follow the SexLab thread and find out sooner when Ashal updates. Just don't go asking when that will happen.

So last week I updated SSE, SKSE, Jcontainers, and PapyrusUtil (as well as several other SKSE-related mods, including Sexlab) to the versions from before the June update and now Creature Framework needs to re-register creatures after every save load. Re-registering works, but only for the current save. It resets when I load the save. Help!

1 hour ago, Devorax said:

So last week I updated SSE, SKSE, Jcontainers, and PapyrusUtil (as well as several other SKSE-related mods, including Sexlab) to the versions from before the June update and now Creature Framework needs to re-register creatures after every save load. Re-registering works, but only for the current save. It resets when I load the save. Help!

Did your game update to the current version?  If so then those mods need to be updated.  In the future set the game to update when you launch it.  Then launch the game via SKSE.  Also you may want to play offline.  Finally make a backup of your Skyrim.exe or download this mod and it will automatically do it for you.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480

21 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Did your game update to the current version?  If so then those mods need to be updated.  In the future set the game to update when you launch it.  Then launch the game via SKSE.  Also you may want to play offline.  Finally make a backup of your Skyrim.exe or download this mod and it will automatically do it for you.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480

I purposefully updated my game to the version before the June (most recent) update last week.

My game can't update automatically because I renamed the app manifest so that Steam doesn't even recognize it in the Steam library.