SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Armor Rating Redux has been updated.

Fucking finally. Only one left is .NET Script Framework but I'm only using it for crash dumps so I could do without. Probably going to upgrade soon so I can use that one new outfit manager mod.

Angrim's Apprentice
Armor Rating Redux SE
Devious Cidhna
Dibella's Blessings - Naked Gameplay
Sanguine Debauchery enhanced
SexLab Parasites

That's a lot of green.

Is it possible for this to be added to the list?

I've tried converting it myself, and while a lot of the creatures work, there seem to be a few (specifically harpy from what I can tell) that cause a CTD once you approach them. Not very technically versed, but I was wondering if anybody else could give it a go and add it to the converted mods list. The author has already given the go-ahead on converting it to SSE as well, as they do not intend on it themselves.

3 hours ago, SSLan111 said:

I've tried converting it myself, and while a lot of the creatures work, there seem to be a few (specifically harpy from what I can tell) that cause a CTD once you approach them.

What did you do to convert it? Does NifScan show errors for any meshes or textures?

14 hours ago, SSLan111 said:

Used this post https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

Have not utilized NifScan, can I still do that after packing it all into a bsa?

If mesh is incompatible with SSE, it usually causes a CTD when game is trying to display it. I'm assuming that mod contained meshes (might be wrong, didn't really check tbh). Did you convert them with any tool? Most textures are safe, but I still check them with SSE NIF Optimizer too just in case.

2 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

If mesh is incompatible with SSE, it usually causes a CTD when game is trying to display it. I'm assuming that mod contained meshes (might be wrong, didn't really check tbh). Did you convert them with any tool? Most textures are safe, but I still check them with SSE NIF Optimizer too just in case.

I used SSE NIF optimizer, however I am not certain I did the head meshes correctly. I'm half tempted to download the files again  and start from scratch, as I feel i did something wrong. If all else fails, I'd like to try disabling the possibly problem npcs in the meantime- although I'll need to learn how to do that as well.

21 hours ago, SSLan111 said:

I've tried converting it myself, and while a lot of the creatures work, there seem to be a few (specifically harpy from what I can tell) that cause a CTD once you approach them. Not very technically versed, but I was wondering if anybody else could give it a go and add it to the converted mods list. The author has already given the go-ahead on converting it to SSE as well, as they do not intend on it themselves.

If the game crashes on approaching an NPC it is usually a bad texture or texture setting in the nif. Make sure that the textures are compatible and have the right size. (can be divided by 4)  Use the unconverted oldrim Headmeshes if your unsure how to convert them correctly. they usually don't need a conversion. And use loose files instead of an BSA, so tools like nif scan can find errors.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:47 PM, SSLan111 said:

I did an optimization to this mod. The nifs and a number of textures were optimized. Can be gotten here:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xjr5Tu6NwGVNZJ9ruwbSCT-wcJ2U0Cao

I don't play with it personally, so I don't know how it will perform. Hoping well. The esp is still in it's original form as I don't have any plans to download and convert all the required mods that are needed for it. Also, I'm limited on space on my google drive so I'll only be leaving it on there for 2 weeks at most. If anyone wishes to download it, feel free to post it here as a mod if you want. All I did was run it through Cathedral assets optimizer found here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316  if you would feel better doing it yourself.

*in regards to harpy, had bad texture (Lieyes (10).dds) in eyes*

Since Slavegirls where one of my favourite mods to complement slavery-mods in Oldrim (doesn't make sense that the dragonborn is the ONLY person able to enslave or be enslaved, it would have to be represented as a integraal part of 4th era nord culture or my immersion goes out the window...) I took a gamble and just added it.

Specifically I used the version that was tweaked to remove the useless MCM menu and stop the silent dialogue from being heard across town from this page:

It is working fine, no ill effects that I can see. A few characters have the greyface bug, but this was present in Oldrim as well, so it's not an SSE problem.

Also, I'm not 100% sure of the cause, but everyone is... ehhh... enjoying the slaves. I haven't been playing "properly", just messing about and testing mods, but I didn't notice it until after I added the Petcollar mod, so while I can't be sure I think those two synergise to make the slaves added by the Slavegirls mod availible for "public use". It's pretty awesome actually. Speaking from a strictly lore-friendly perspective for my new "slavery is all-encompassing in the 4th era"-headcanon of course...

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, Kashked said:

Since Slavegirls where one of my favourite mods to complement slavery-mods in Oldrim (doesn't make sense that the dragonborn is the ONLY person able to enslave or be enslaved, it would have to be represented as a integraal part of 4th era nord culture or my immersion goes out the window...) I took a gamble and just added it.

Specifically I used the version that was tweaked to remove the useless MCM menu and stop the silent dialogue from being heard across town from this page:

It is working fine, no ill effects that I can see. A few characters have the greyface bug, but this was present in Oldrim as well, so it's not an SSE problem.

Also, I'm not 100% sure of the cause, but everyone is... ehhh... enjoying the slaves. I haven't been playing "properly", just messing about and testing mods, but I didn't notice it until after I added the Petcollar mod, so while I can't be sure I think those two synergise to make the slaves added by the Slavegirls mod availible for "public use". It's pretty awesome actually. Speaking from a strictly lore-friendly perspective for my new "slavery is all-encompassing in the 4th era"-headcanon of course...

There is a setting in Pet Collar to make anyone wearing a collar into a pet, I'm guessing you have this set?

6 hours ago, Fredfish said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There is a setting in Pet Collar to make anyone wearing a collar into a pet, I'm guessing you have this set?

That would be it, yes, I added it just yesterday and hadn't gone into the setting much, I just assumed it was refering to the specific pet collar, not all collars. Mystery solved. :)

7 hours ago, Kashked said:

Played with it a little bit. Crashed at first, but seems to work fine after running it through the creation kit.

On 4/19/2019 at 6:40 AM, Kashked said:

Thanks, I've been playing with that mod for some time, no issues, but I just tried the Tweaked version and all the slaves have blackhead. I'll see if I can troubleshoot it. 

15 hours ago, tasairis said:

Besides what I have listed, this and this are the only two lists I know of.

Thanks, those both list Nexus mods. I'm looking for a list of LL or non-nexus mods, that are dependent on SKSE64 and must be updated every time SKSE64 is updated. DDi for example, requires a new DLL every time SKSE64 updates. I thought you made a list like that after the last Bethesda update but I'm not seeing it, or I'm blind and overlooking it, or maybe it was someone else. 

edit; I went through my mods one by one. Done.

On 2/19/2018 at 6:35 PM, tasairis said:

☑️ Simple Slavery (non-DD version)
? Simple Slavery Plus - ported but may not be working properly; ☑️ Oldrim version 6.02+ can be converted (steps by Roggvir)

Any idea why Simple Slavery (regular version) doesn't have porting issues whiles Simple Slavery Plus does?

Or is it just that no one looked at SS closely like Roggvir did for SS+?

On 7/30/2018 at 10:53 PM, Roggvir said:

Regarding Simple Slavery Plus...

I confirm the version 6.02 works for me, after i:
(unlocalized plugins both with and without DF, but i had the DF checkbox unchecked, so i cannot confirm if the traveling part works)

• Moved script sources into correct SSE folder "source/scripts"
  • Recompiled all used scripts
  • Fixed the tints on Margaret Garner NPC
    (she doesn't seem to be used anywhere anyway, but i don't like to keep errors i can fix)
  • Fixed broken property bindings on some Topic Infos by clearing the values.
    (the "Could not be resolved" errors in xEdit - again, those topics were unused leftovers, but i prefer no errors)
  • Resaved the Unlocalized plugins in 64bit CK
    (i never did any localizations before, so i do not know how to handle the "localized" plugins - when i resave them in CK, xEdit finds tons of errors, so i dont resave those for now).
  • Optimized meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6
    (not the facegen heads, obviously)
  • Regenerated facegen head meshes and tints from CK
  • Fixed dimensions of cwmapredone1.dds and cwmapredone2.dds
  • Regenerated the SEQ file
    (someone pls tell me if this is neccessary, i don't know, so i keep doing it)

...and now i see SS+has been updated to 6.03, time to do everything all over again i guess :)

EDIT: 6.03 is just a patch fixing SSLV_MainScr.psc script source file - if you figured out how to fix it in 6.02, or you do not recompile the scripts, you don't need to worry about the patch 6.03.

Seems pretty complicated for conversion... Do you plan to post your conversion?