SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, This belongs into the Slaverun comments...  

And it will not be enough to say that it CTD. To really help you, ppl will need a lot more info like your loadorder, your FNIS protocol, when and were the CTD appears.... 

Writing this in each and every thread that you find will not get you any further.   

I came here because I read somewhere that this could fix a CTD that happened in Dragonsreach so my actual question was whether it could fix Dragonsreach or not

14 minutes ago, TruthseekerD said:

I can't launch the game with skse now that skyrim updated, what'd I do? Is there a new version of skse?

Yes, version 2.0.10 is already out. Download and reinstall SKSE64.

14 minutes ago, TruthseekerD said:

I can't launch the game with skse now that skyrim updated, what'd I do? Is there a new version of skse?

?‍♀️

Please consult with the rest of the site, and indeed the rest of the internet, regarding this issue.

21 minutes ago, TruthseekerD said:

can i stop sse from updating automatically or reverse it?

Yes, both are possible.

Open the properties of the game on steam to disable the automatic update.

Or find on steamarchive the old version you want.

2 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

yes they disabled the feature to turn off auto updating. ?

So how i do find this steamarchive?

This hasn't been disabled.

Just go to your game library on Steam. Right click on Skyrim and select properties and on the Updates tab where it says Automatic Updates, change it to "Only update this game when I launch it"

That will stop Steam from Updating it each time. Just make sure you launch it from SKSE64 and not Steam.

As an extra measure, when I play Skyrim I also go into Offline Mode. So I would recommend you do this too, just to be on the safe side.

9 hours ago, Nixse said:

Just go to your game library on Steam. Right click on Skyrim and select properties and on the Updates tab where it says Automatic Updates, change it to "Only update this game when I launch it"

That will stop Steam from Updating it each time. Just make sure you launch it from SKSE64 and not Steam.

As an extra measure, when I play Skyrim I also go into Offline Mode. So I would recommend you do this too, just to be on the safe side.

There used to be an option to turn off auto updating completely but it was removed at least 1.5-2 years ago.

The option to update only when launched is different and in my Steam is the ONLY option, all others were removed.

16 hours ago, McLude said:

This was disabled over 18 months ago. Not sure how people are still doing it unless they haven't allowed Steam to update.

Right click properties -> update tab -> Automatic updates -> change to Only update this game when I launch it.  Then launch the game from Mod Organizer/Vortex. Do not launch from steam or it will update.

7 hours ago, aim4it said:

Right click properties -> update tab -> Automatic updates -> change to Only update this game when I launch it.  Then launch the game from Mod Organizer/Vortex. Do not launch from steam or it will update.

Has nothing to do with my post. Reading is fundamental.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-oct-12-2160/?do=findComment&comment=2399226

On 10/14/2018 at 1:26 PM, McLude said:

There used to be an option to turn off auto updating completely but it was removed at least 1.5-2 years ago.

The option to update only when launched is different and in my Steam is the ONLY option, all others were removed.

wow

On 10/14/2018 at 4:14 AM, Nixse said:

thank you!