SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

23 hours ago, tasairis said:

Going to figure out what the changes were...

Couple new CC mods:

- ccBGSSSE008-Wraithguard.esl
- ccBGSSSE036-PetBWolf.esl

Two new doors (linked to each other) in Update.esm that probably weren't supposed to make it into the release:

- added [REFR:01002F97] (places WRDragonDoor01 "Door" [DOOR:000252C7] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of CTest "Quick Test Cell" [CELL:000B1783])
- added [REFR:01002F96] (places CreationClubPlaceHolderDoor [DOOR:01002F3B] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -6,15)

13 hours ago, rapeme4real said:

fuck Bethesda. why the hell should we, they buying public support their damn Pleas for more $$$? they create hit games. they support modding sure, but they STILL create shit games. demand with our dollars for them to STOP creating shit games is what I say. 

Well, they at least saved me from ever buying one of them... I can't enter a '@' into an email address...

I wish the community would just settle on one version of SSE and never update unless there's a major reason to do so.

And given the status of SMP, if there ever was going to be a version to settle on, it was the August/Sept 2018 version.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but... has anyone else had problems getting the physics to work in 1.5.53.0?

I know how to rollback, and I think I still keep the old executable somewhere but I have also updated CBP and ECE today so I'd rather use the latest version of SSE. I reinstalled XPMS as well (and generated FNIS for users) and the game runs fine, I'm just not getting any bounce. :( 

Does anyone know how to "fix" this (it may just be me being an idiot)? Any advice is welcome. :D

5 minutes ago, Asrienda said:

I wish the community would just settle on one version of SSE and never update unless there's a major reason to do so.

And given the status of SMP, if there ever was going to be a version to settle on, it was the August/Sept 2018 version.

It is a bit difficult now as long as some of the masters are still in development and will only be updated for the newest SKSE Version. (See Race Menu) For some SKSE plug-ins it might be possible to make them independent from the SKSE runtime, (It was done for the uncapper) But I fear that this will not be possible for the bigger and more important ones. And I don't know enought about programming to say how problematic this might be in the different cases and what influence it might have on the performance. 

15 minutes ago, Tompa987 said:

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but... has anyone else had problems getting the physics to work in 1.5.53.0?

I know how to rollback, and I think I still keep the old executable somewhere but I have also updated CBP and ECE today so I'd rather use the latest version of SSE. I reinstalled XPMS as well (and generated FNIS for users) and the game runs fine, I'm just not getting any bounce. :( 

Does anyone know how to "fix" this (it may just be me being an idiot)? Any advice is welcome. :D

I don't see an updated version of CBP for SKSE 1.5.53, and the last one will be broken with the new runtime...

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't see an updated version of CBP for SKSE 1.5.53, and the last one will be broken with the new runtime...

Hmm, you're correct. I hadn't updated my CBP in a while before today and I didn't see that it was for 1.5.50 until now. I must be tired...

Thank you for pointing that out. :)

Just to note:  CACO is listed in the OP as updated to SKSE64 2.0.9, but actually it's not (yet).  They did have a 2.0.9 fix but pulled it because of some bugs, and they are currently working on it.  But as of right now, CACO is not SKSE64 2.0.9/SSE 1.5.53 compatible.

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Does anybody have a new Jcontainers?

Not everything I use has been updated for 1.5.53, so I'm still at 1.5.50.  I just need a slavetats script that will accept the current Jcontainers.  I couldn't find where anyone has shared a copy, but if that location already exists please share the link with me.  Thanks!

18 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Not everything I use has been updated for 1.5.53, so I'm still at 1.5.50.  I just need a slavetats script that will accept the current Jcontainers.  I couldn't find where anyone has shared a copy, but if that location already exists please share the link with me.  Thanks!

The edited scripts are at the bottom of that.

17 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Take it from the current download of slavetats for SE. As far as I tested it it was working....

StorageUtil.psc

SlaveTatsWatchCell.psc

SlaveTatsOnLoad.psc

SlaveTatsMCMMenu.psc

SlaveTats.psc

1 minute ago, Lodakai said:

it only feels that way because you're doing EVERYTHING pfiffy =p

No, I just have some spare time, usually Tasairis is making everything here. I'm just working on my mods and need something different to look at sometimes.

8 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

Just to note:  CACO is listed in the OP as updated to SKSE64 2.0.9, but actually it's not (yet).  They did have a 2.0.9 fix but pulled it because of some bugs, and they are currently working on it.  But as of right now, CACO is not SKSE64 2.0.9/SSE 1.5.53 compatible.

Noted, thanks.