SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, In5inite said:

You all know it's for the Nintendo release right?

You can tell when Skyrim is about to be updated by watching the press releases of a new "platform" or version.

They wake up the dev team go through some backlogs fix some stuff the platform demands and then send it out.

do tell, as there has been no annoucement for a new console, nor hint of one, at least in any close-to-release or even devkit stages.

4 hours ago, MikeWander said:

This guide includes some UUNP stuff.   So, the guide should also list how to enable UUNP support in BodySlide.   The easiest method is now the mod that Ousnius has finally and grudgingly provided: Legacy UUNP (for SE).   The prior manual method is described by Vyxenne at Question on UUNP Bodyslide References for SSE.

Or maybe leave out the info on how to make the old UUNP body work and encourage people to use BHUNP or to do conversions to CBBE?

The whole *UNP ecosystem is too damn confusing for me. CBBE is much simpler.

I'll check out those two links ?

Basically, if it pertains to updating to SE or something along those lines then I'll try to include it somehow, just let me know what it is. Because I'm not an expert on everything, you know?

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Sep 11 #7326) - SE 1.6.640 - ✅SKSE ✅AddLib ❌SL ✅DD ❌HDT ❌JC
1 hour ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

Yeah, probably should've mentioned that. Most of the Sexlab stuff, and the most popular graphical mods like Bijin, retextures, and pretty much all of jkrojmal's overhauls. I haven't kept up to date with all the sexlab updates, and which ones have been updated to AE.

As a rule of thumb: Graphic mods work for AE as well. The only kinds of mods that won't work with AE out of the box are mods that depend on SKSE or alter scripts.

So, from what you posted that you use, only the Sexlab stuff would need to have AE versions. And well, this thread is exactly the place to look for updated files ;)

On 9/20/2022 at 5:25 PM, VeraDra said:

do tell, as there has been no annoucement for a new console, nor hint of one, at least in any close-to-release or even devkit stages.

There is rumor of a Skyrim for the next gen Switch 

However, that is just rumor and I overstated it... no idea what brought these bug fixes out

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Sep 11 #7326) - SE 1.6.640 - ❌SL ✅DD ✅HDT ❌JC ❌PU ❌RM
On 9/20/2022 at 7:32 PM, tasairis said:

The whole *UNP ecosystem is too damn confusing for me. CBBE is much simpler.

I'll check out those two links ?

Basically, if it pertains to updating to SE or something along those lines then I'll try to include it somehow, just let me know what it is. Because I'm not an expert on everything, you know?

The guide by Vyxenne  and the mod by BodySlide author Ousnius are both for modders who what to by able to use BodySlide to build UUNP outputs.   In other words, if you're using a UUNP body and you want to run BodySlide, you need to make use of one of these.

39 minutes ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Still playing AE 353 as Steam update is blocked. SO enjoying game.

Well aren't you fancy.. I tried downgraded that uh ... failed spectacularly ... and Fuz Ruh Ro is erroring out on the new exe ... which pretty much screws ALL THE THINGS

On 9/21/2022 at 6:34 PM, In5inite said:

There is rumor of a Skyrim for the next gen Switch 

However, that is just rumor and I overstated it... no idea what brought these bug fixes out

Doesn't answer the question.

There is NO "next gen switch", outside of any that Nintendo might be working on, which are likely far from even devkit form.

51 minutes ago, VeraDra said:

Doesn't answer the question.

There is NO "next gen switch", outside of any that Nintendo might be working on, which are likely far from even devkit form.

Notice my apology I had it somewhere in my brain that there was a new release for Nintendo coming I was like wait how did I get that notion oh through fucking rumors well shit now I'm the asshole.