SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

19 hours ago, tasairis said:

Odd. Use the console to `prid 709f6`, `disable`, close the console and wait a couple seconds, then `enable`. Should stop the errors.

I'll try it tomorrow. Didn't actually come here for help but thanks for the info. Pretty sure this is a rare error of Arthmoor's.

Arthmoor says it ain't him, and tasairis' advice didn't work. Terminated the script with Falrim tools.

Hi, everyone!

First i'm sorry for my translation, i'm french. ?

I tried to convert some files, but the result is the same. My new save file have 1Ko only instead of 2 255 Ko for exemple.

I use Creation Kit for Skyrim, i add " bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1  " in the file "CreationKit.ini"

So i can load "xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp" for exemple, but i have a lot of warning. So i clic on "cancel" for each and whithout edit, i save the file for convert it.

You said: "Convertable with Creation Kit: open and save, no editing necessary" and " No SSE version yet, but can be converted by players without any significant problems " for that file, but i don't success that!

Perhaps could you upload the convert files for the noob as me ?

Thx for your help !

20 hours ago, tasairis said:

You lost me. A date for when a mod updated for the latest SKSE? How does the date help? I mean, for me, it's simply a question of whether the mod has updated or not...

Odd. Use the console to `prid 709f6`, `disable`, close the console and wait a couple seconds, then `enable`. Should stop the errors.

JContainers updated a while back. What we're waiting on now is .NET Script Framework. ok Is safe to updated the game again? I don't want go threw work again found out something not working or make the game crash? lol

22 hours ago, jyotai said:

So that we don't have to basically click every mod on the list that isn't on Nexus, everyday we come here, to see if it's been updated.

There are more than 300 mods in that list. I have enough work to do without also trying to keep track of their update history.

Nexus can tell you when a mod updates if you've downloaded it, LoversLab can tell you of an update if you follow the mod page.

5 hours ago, luolun said:

Hi, everyone!

I tried to convert some files, but the result is the same. My new save file have 1Ko only instead of 2 255 Ko for exemple.

I use Creation Kit for Skyrim, i add " bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1  " in the file "CreationKit.ini"

So i can load "xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp" for exemple, but i have a lot of warning. So i clic on "cancel" for each and whithout edit, i save the file for convert it.

You said: "Convertable with Creation Kit: open and save, no editing necessary" and " No SSE version yet, but can be converted by players without any significant problems " for that file, but i don't success that!

Thx for your help !

If the file is 1 Ko then it did not save correctly. It may be a Creation Kit problem. Do you install CreationKit Fixes?

19 hours ago, luolun said:

Hi, everyone!

Thx for your help !

When you are loading the file, and the "ignore this warning" dialogue box comes up, usually hitting the "Yes for all" button is the right action.  I believe that hitting "No" means that record is being ignored and not loaded.  When the mod is finished loading, then simply save it.

10 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

I don't know, what file was updated. Should that file have another date in windows? There are only 2 days old files.

I don't see any updates for SSE since 1.5.73 more than two weeks ago. Not even to the VC redist.

What files changed?

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

What are the two day old files you saw?

They all are 2 days old xD I just reinstalled my windows, then downloaded steam and games from steam. It was 25 March when steam was downloading skyrim se. So, it should be maximum updated. That's why that was a surprise for me when steam starts downloading something for skyrim.