I have many ideas!

BrokeBogan

Hey! So I have a few idea's, and I'll have no net for about a month possibly more, so I was looking at making some mods, or CC to kill time.

I know WW have a tutorial on how to do animations, and I have already bookmarked it to go through. However, I have no idea how to code, or how to read code - I have some ideas that will require me to know how to make scripts to get what I want to have happen, or how I want it to work. :smiley:

However, if there is no easy to follow/read/understand tutorials and programs, I can just post my ideas instead.

ALSO I'd like to make my own CC such as hair, clothes, shoes, etc - is there tutorials on how to make meshes and so forth from scratch??

(I do apologize if this is in the wrong forum page, as I had no clue as to where to put it. :confused: )

Thank you if anyone helps me. :smile: 

Archived