How to tilt the camera for screenshots?

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=75209

When in tfc, use Q or E to rotate the camera to the left or right. R will reset the camera. Scroll wheel will change the speed and FOV of the camera. The keys you press will also take effect as if you're controlling your character so watch out for the favourites menu. Oh, and try not to over do it on the rotating. Too much will oversaturate your screenshots.

On 18.2.2018 at 1:59 PM, Artsick said:

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=75209

When in tfc, use Q or E to rotate the camera to the left or right. R will reset the camera. Scroll wheel will change the speed and FOV of the camera. The keys you press will also take effect as if you're controlling your character so watch out for the favourites menu. Oh, and try not to over do it on the rotating. Too much will oversaturate your screenshots.

Rotating changes color saturation?

2 hours ago, idle said:

Rotating changes color saturation?

2 hours ago, Naked Ekans said:

Now I'm curious too. :open_mouth:

Not colour saturation lol, I just mean you should do your best to avoid making it so that every single picture you take has a tilted camera. Too much of anything is bad so just vary things a little.

23 minutes ago, Naked Ekans said:

Now that you mentioned it, I think  I suffer from this a bit.

I wouldn't say so. There's a lot of vertical/portrait orientated shots but those kind of shots keep the images pretty static (Linwen set, for example) . It's the same as taking landscapes basically. I'm talking about the heavily tilted ones in particular due to the way the angle adds an illusion of animation to the image. I usually use angled shots for any picture I'm trying to make feel dynamic because of this.

• 3 years later...