LoveBelow LoveTies Collection LoveSwing

View File

previewswingsample.png.11dec5b848eb1cccddd28c649317ad01.png

About This File

The LoveBelow is back again, this time introducing the LoveTies Couples enhancement line of products.

So what item(s) is being introduced for this line?

For now we have the Flagship item of the LoveTies Line, the LoveTies LoveSwing. That's right, your sims can now own their very own free standing LoveSwing, to potentially have all the acrobatic sexy time their little hearts desire (once our lovely animators have their way with it of course). Currently there is only one color (hopefully more to come) and without WW animations it currently is just a decor item found in the Misc Decor section that your sims can appreciate at leisure and get all hot and bothered (aka flirty bluff will be applied when viewed).

Credits
To TheRealMissAmber for her wonderful blender work and taking my orignal mesh from what it was to the beautiful thing it is now. A thousand times thank you!

Special Thanks (in no particular order) To:
R-Lo
Simite
.Noir.

In Game images to be posted soon; Feedback is appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
On 18.2.2018 at 3:32 AM, weredeer said:

I bet R-lo already has a head start. More equipment is always welcome!

I still hope she makes us some animations  with the sex dolls mods from .Noir :smiley: 

On 18/02/2018 at 2:32 AM, weredeer said:

I bet R-lo already has a head start. More equipment is always welcome!

18 minutes ago, Nairah said:

On 17/02/2018 at 5:48 PM, Country_Boy said:

This is awesome. I'm sure all our great animators will have fun with this :smile: Can't wait.

Hi All!

Apologies as I'm a little behind with projects but I'm gonna give this some attention for sure very soon! :classic_heart:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2020 at 1:56 AM, jimslimothy said:

are there any animations available for this yet or have they not been created?

On 5/15/2020 at 10:56 PM, MonsterBoy said:

I wonder if we're ever going to get any animations for this beauty? I've had it forever and it's such a shame that it currently exists only as decoration.

It would be nice, still hoping someone takes the challenge.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Still waiting? This has been out for such a long time now but still no one has made any animations to go with it?? Its just sad it sits in the sex roon gathering dust lol even if the sims could just sit on it would be a start lol

Edited by stevieboy2