NPC Masturbation, Sex + Rape

Title says it all. Ideally, I would like something that works with SexLab Aroused Redux. 

Basically, when arousal for NPCs reaches a certain point they either take care of themselves or use their partner/spouse to do so. Or, males can rape someone (preferably the PC). 

I've been using SexLab Adventures and Dangerous Nights 2 for rape scenarios. SexLab Adventures has a preference for me but it's had difficulty working since it's still in Beta, Dangerous Nights 2 has been okay so far as well, but am wondering if there's something better? Devious Loot uses way too many additional requirements for me to consider worth it. 

I tried to use Scent of Sex to set 'rules', but couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get it to work. :< 

If possible, would like something that is compatible with SexLab privacy

I don't believe there is a "one stop shop" for these.  A mixture of mods is currently needed (including the ones mentioned).

For aroused rape:  TDF Aroused Rape (hey, how appropriate!!) - 2 mods included (aroused rape and aroused idles).  The "rape" mod doesn't cause the aroused person to masturbate, it's strictly a "rape the PC" mod.  It is a dialog based rape (the NPCs approach the PC) and depending on your speech skill the PC might talk the NPC out of raping them.

The Random Sex Mod - it's supposed to allow NPCs to masturbate when aroused, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me anymore.  However, it works for NPC-NPC rape scenarios (you can set it so that it uses exclusively "aggressive" animations and treat the sex as rape).  They will rape based on time and arousal settings in the MCM.

There is a mod that has husband/wife NPCs (and other relatives, depending on settings) have sex in their own homes.  I haven't used that one in a while and don't have a link to it - just do a search in the downloads for it.  I don't remember if it's based on arousal or not, all I remember is that it bugged me that while I was playing as thief, I had to wait for the couple to finish because every house I went into, the couple would wake up and start screwing (and could easily spot you).

Archived