Dibella's Blessings - Naked Gameplay

2 hours ago, v48342 said:

Hi, thanks for the mod. I have just a question: how shields work now?

Normally, "The effectiveness of shields is governed by the Block skill and the corresponding armor type—Light or Heavy."  Do they use the speech skill now? Any reason to use light shields instead heavy ones?

Pretty sure that what they actually mean is that light shields use the light armor skill and heavy shields use the heavy armor skill.  shields should still be usable though that may depend on just what your settings are, and there is no reason you can not upgrade the skill, you just can not wear the armor.

40 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Pretty sure that what they actually mean is that light shields use the light armor skill and heavy shields use the heavy armor skill.  shields should still be usable though that may depend on just what your settings are, and there is no reason you can not upgrade the skill, you just can not wear the armor.

Thanks. Maybe I did not ask correctly what I want to know. With this mod Light and Heavy Armor skills do not progress, so high level characters will have broken shields unless their effectiveness is based in Speech instead. My question is: does this mod change that too?

1 hour ago, v48342 said:

Thanks. Maybe I did not ask correctly what I want to know. With this mod Light and Heavy Armor skills do not progress, so high level characters will have broken shields unless their effectiveness is based in Speech instead. My question is: does this mod change that too?

Not that I am aware of but it is quite some time since I last used this mod.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 6:17 PM, Koopagirl77 said:

You said you loved the mod in SSE? Where can I find this mod for SSE? I've been looking all over :(

Also is there an ordinator patch now? :3

I was doing some research earlier and u could probably just use the LE version, if it dose not work for SSE u can use my conversion hopefully it works for u. if so jest let MorePrinniesDood know. Fwi I works well on my a clean save in SSE.

DibellasBlessings.esp

• 1 year later...

I noticed that you cannot stack blessings, and since I'm trying to completely replace robes etc. for a fully naked playthrough, I decided to poke around in xedit to buff some things, particularly the Magika Regeneration blessing. However, there seems to be a point where raising the Magnitude of the "spell" no longer increases the in-game effect. I tried raising the NudeRegenMPBase as well, but the in-game effect won't budge. Any insight as to why?

EDIT: I tested the NudeArmorMult and confirmed that it does have some effect on in-game armor values, although maybe not a linear one. At least some of the Globals work...

Edited by DankMemesAndCreams
21 minutes ago, DankMemesAndCreams said:

the Magika Regeneration blessing

As far as I know, they power up with the Speechcraft perk . As long as the perk can be increased, Dibella Blessing will proportionally increase what has been activated

SXP (Redone) - Skyrim Experience Mod   Perk Point Book - SKSE

The first allows you to spend the accumulated EXP which, otherwise, would be lost

The second, allows you to have, up to a maximum of 10 at a time, points to spend in the Perks . It can be used multiple times, just keep reading the book

Both can be obtained with Additemmenu 

PS.: The book of perk points (Ancient Book), you can already find it in your inventory, once the ESP is activated

15 hours ago, DankMemesAndCreams said:

I noticed that you cannot stack blessings, and since I'm trying to completely replace robes etc. for a fully naked playthrough, I decided to poke around in xedit to buff some things, particularly the Magika Regeneration blessing. However, there seems to be a point where raising the Magnitude of the "spell" no longer increases the in-game effect. I tried raising the NudeRegenMPBase as well, but the in-game effect won't budge. Any insight as to why?

EDIT: I tested the NudeArmorMult and confirmed that it does have some effect on in-game armor values, although maybe not a linear one. At least some of the Globals work...

NudeRegenMPMult is the global you need to tweak for Magicka Regen.

Someday, I will throw those into MCM settings.

• 1 month later...