Dibella's Blessings - Naked Gameplay

6 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

They'll scale to your speech skill when you re-enable, but you won't gain speech skill from fighting unarmored while it's disabled.

Also, new version is out with simplified detection of speech skill changes. This seems to fix a condition where blessings continually re-apply at low framerates.

Thank you!  Everything is working well now.  I'm still trying to find more ways to improve my framerate.  And here I thought my system was high-end enough to have no problem with SkyrimSE...

I like the idea and giving it a try, could you perhaps give an option of starting Armor rating in the MCM? At lvl 5 I already had 180+ armor. Some downloaded armors that don't fit on the normal body slots still give armor. Personally I'd be happy with a lite version and be around 50-100 to start and then go from there, makes progressing fun for me at least, start with around the same base armor as leather and iron and proceed.

You can either change the global values in the .esp using XEdit, or by using console. "set NudeArmorMult to 1" - will make it so you get 1 armor per level of speech.

To see current values use "help nude" and scroll the console up a bit to globals section.

NudeArmorMult - armor

NudeWeaponMult - all weapon buffs

NudeFistMult - unarmed damage

NudeRegenHPMult/NudeRegenSPMult/NudeRegenMPMult - regen rates

NudeFortHMSMult - health/magicka/stamina buffs

NudeFortSchoolMult - magic damage buffs

NudeResistPDMult - poison/disease resist

NudeResistEleMult - elemental resist

NudeResistMagicMult - plain magic resist

NudeFortSneakMult - sneak buff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there, just found this mod and after looking through the thread I would like to recommend you to change the description. In this thread you said that you changed the way the blessing slots unlock from being reliant on the haggling perk to just using the speech skill so it is compatible with perk mods, however in the download description it still claims to use the haggling perk so it might scare away perk overhaul users who don't look through the thread. Now that that is out of the way, great mod, will definately add it to my loadorder!

6 hours ago, YFeyn said:

Hey there, just found this mod and after looking through the thread I would like to recommend you to change the description. In this thread you said that you changed the way the blessing slots unlock from being reliant on the haggling perk to just using the speech skill so it is compatible with perk mods, however in the download description it still claims to use the haggling perk so it might scare away perk overhaul users who don't look through the thread. Now that that is out of the way, great mod, will definately add it to my loadorder!

Fixed to the description matches the current version of the mod.

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

I love this mod, but I got a question, what exactly is the difference between the One Handed blessing and the Daggers blessing?

Don't Daggers come under One Handed category?

Yes and no, from what I remember from the last time I played (last year sometime), daggers do not get any damage boosts from the one hand perk lines, the only ones they get are from the sneak attack stuff, although they are one handed weapons, it seems the game assumes that daggers are sneak attack weapons only.  I could be wrong about this as I very rarely use daggers for any build, apart from the sneak assassin type, which I do not really have the personality for, I do use sneak attacks but only with bows and switch to mostly sword or axe when close with, even with pure mage builds, well at lower levels anyway.

Daggers apply damage perks from the 1-handed tree, but not the 'Fortify One-handed' enchantment or alchemy effects. Or any other effect that modifies the 'OneHandedPowerMod' actorvalue, including the 1-handed blessing. To work around this, the dagger blessing gives you a hidden perk that scales dagger damage by speech skill.

4 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Daggers apply damage perks from the 1-handed tree, but not the 'Fortify One-handed' enchantment or alchemy effects. Or any other effect that modifies the 'OneHandedPowerMod' actorvalue, including the 1-handed blessing. To work around this, the dagger blessing gives you a hidden perk that scales dagger damage by speech skill.

Thank you~

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, made a simple change to one of the scripts in this mod for anyone (author included) who wants to use it. Basically this just makes it so when your speechcraft goes up so does your lightarmor and heavy armor - in fact they mirror it's level exactly. This does a couple things:

A) If you're playing with mods like SPERG or Ordinator, you can still obtain the perks that aren't directly related to armor-wearing but reside in those trees.

B) It doesn't spike experience by gaining light/heavy armor ranks.

C) As Armor doesn't offer any benefit Armor Rating wise, this simply allows advancement for accessing those perks.

Caveats:

If you turn off Dibella's Blessing, any changes made will stay.

this uses the "setav" function to assign those values. Not sure if that'll negatively impact mods/etc. Hasn't for me yet in my testing and been playing with these changes for a bit.

Install/Usage:

Simply copy the file into your [Skyrim Installation Folder]/Data/Scripts/ and overwrite. 

If anyone wants a simple override package for easy Mod Manager installation let me know.

To the Author - I DIG the mod! Thanks for contributing to the community!

NudeTrainingScript.pex

Apparently, the mod seems to conflict with Ordinator's light armor unarmed perks. In Ordinator, fighting unarmed also increases light armor skill and with mod enabled through MCM, it does not work at all but when the mod is disabled through MCM, it works like normal. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Fixed my altered script to make the perks accessible for ordinator - no unarmed still won't increase light armor. what this simply does is set baseactorvalue speechcraft values to light and heavy armor to give you access to the perks. As far as I know the original author has locked down light/heavy armor down completely. I will say I've verified the perks work otherwise (besides the skill leveling exception. 

my original script used actorvalue speechcraft so this would give you falsely boosted light/heavy armor ranks based on buffs from other mods (like sexlab disparity for example).

This will use the true speechcraft value for those trees instead of the adjusted value.

Hope this helps.

to the author: I'd like to see skill growth allowed in future versions but no benefit from wearing armor remain for compatibility purposes. Again, great job on the Mod! Really dig it!

NudeTrainingScript.pex

2 hours ago, nokturnihs said:

Fixed my altered script to make the perks accessible for ordinator - no unarmed still won't increase light armor. what this simply does is set baseactorvalue speechcraft values to light and heavy armor to give you access to the perks. As far as I know the original author has locked down light/heavy armor down completely. I will say I've verified the perks work otherwise (besides the skill leveling exception. 

my original script used actorvalue speechcraft so this would give you falsely boosted light/heavy armor ranks based on buffs from other mods (like sexlab disparity for example).

This will use the true speechcraft value for those trees instead of the adjusted value.

Hope this helps.

to the author: I'd like to see skill growth allowed in future versions but no benefit from wearing armor remain for compatibility purposes. Again, great job on the Mod! Really dig it!

NudeTrainingScript.pex 1.52 kB · 0 downloads

Can you release the psc as well and I may add it as a MCM option in the main mode code?

4 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Can you release the psc as well and I may add it as a MCM option in the main mode code?

Here you go. real simple change. :) It probably wouldn't take much to add a conditional to process my changes only if a variable is set from the MCM. May be a more elegant solution all around but my scripting in papyrus is rusty now-a-days.

NudeTrainingScript.psc

• 1 month later...

Hi MPD,

love the mod in SSE so thank you for making this. I missed the old Dibellan Defender mod

One suggestion, I'm also running the Wintersun mod from Nexus and playing, not surprisingly, as a Dibella worshipper. That mod manages a stat that records the extent of your worship of your preferred deity. It adds an ability called Meditation that allows you to pray. Your deity expects certain behavior/tenets to be observed. Pray regularly but only in the nude, don't break Skyrim's laws, rescue the Sybil etc. Do those and your piety goes up, break them and your piety goes down.

A nice optional integration between that mod and yours would be for your mod to get a hold of that stat if it was exposed - it runs from 0% up to about 155%-ish (that's as high as I've ever got it) - and use it as a modifier in your mod. It starts at 15% when you first worship a deity.

Using that percentage as a modifier, with full effectiveness at 100%, means that benefits of your mod would depend upon actual worship of Dibella.

• 8 months later...
On 4/29/2019 at 12:52 AM, jg8ts said:

Hi MPD,

love the mod in SSE so thank you for making this. I missed the old Dibellan Defender mod

One suggestion, I'm also running the Wintersun mod from Nexus and playing, not surprisingly, as a Dibella worshipper. That mod manages a stat that records the extent of your worship of your preferred deity. It adds an ability called Meditation that allows you to pray. Your deity expects certain behavior/tenets to be observed. Pray regularly but only in the nude, don't break Skyrim's laws, rescue the Sybil etc. Do those and your piety goes up, break them and your piety goes down.

A nice optional integration between that mod and yours would be for your mod to get a hold of that stat if it was exposed - it runs from 0% up to about 155%-ish (that's as high as I've ever got it) - and use it as a modifier in your mod. It starts at 15% when you first worship a deity.

Using that percentage as a modifier, with full effectiveness at 100%, means that benefits of your mod would depend upon actual worship of Dibella.

You said you loved the mod in SSE? Where can I find this mod for SSE? I've been looking all over :(

Also is there an ordinator patch now? :3