NRaas - wikispaces closing?

Hey all

Just left the NRaas wikispaces forums after reviewing the tuner section so I could control the autonomous 'watch the stars' romantic feature.

Anyways I noticed the top right had a mention about wikispaces closing, so I visited the link and realized the site hosting NRaas mods will be closing later this year. After some searching I wasn't able to find out if this is the END of NRaas as we know it, or there will be another location available even if only an archive.

Thought perhaps someone here may have more insight on this predicament.

Sadly, wikispaces.com closing.

But Nraas will be migrated the to new platform. Read discussion here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/83147695

By the way you can login to https://nraas.wikispaces.com/space/dav with your wikispace account and download needed pages/files (webdav protocol supported, you can use winscp). If you afraid it will be gone forever, you can use any "offline website browser" software and save all content to your hard drive. I've downloaded articles just on case, I already had all mods.  But do not share it anywhere, use it only for yourself. NRaas Industries is not going to be gone for good (at least what they say).

Aye, thx for clearing this up....

I know Sims 3 is going on 10 years and besides the Wikispaces closing, I had fears this incredible body of work was also soon to be gone and forgotten.

Nice to know I'm not alone and the fate of the Sims 3 will be in good hands here, and other places that still feel the love for this unique gaming experience.

• 2 years later...