Roggvir's DD Items Manager

38 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Hard to guess without more details, but odds are you're missing either Devious Devices.esm or at least one of its masters:

• DLCworkshop02.esm
  • DLCNukaWorld.esm
  • TortureDevices.esm

Note those are the masters for DD RC8, for DD 2.0 the masters are different (including AWKCR), so depends on which version you're using.

I don't have DD installed since it asks for AWKCR which is a rather bloatware mod, replaced by ECO. Is there no workaround over this?

12 hours ago, georgechalkias said:

I don't have DD installed since it asks for AWKCR which is a rather bloatware mod, replaced by ECO. Is there no workaround over this?

DD RC8 version does not need AWKCR, only the old v2

Edited by Slorm
8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

But also I'm left wondering, why would you want to install the DD Items Manager if you don't have DD installed? Doesn't seem like there would be any point to it.

Maybe confused this with the No Strip Item manager by same author?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a copy of Rogg DD Items Manager.esp which does not have ArmorKeywords.esm for a master?

For some reason FO4Edit won't remove ArmorKeywords.esm from the master list when I ask it to clean the master list, even though I don't see any references to content AWKCR records in Rogg.

Edit: never mind, I found 

I am not sure why that did not show up for me when I searched this thread for AWKCR

Edited by sen4mi
  • 5 months later...
11 hours ago, M.BISON said:

I haven't fully played with this but was wondering.

Do you need the DD item in your inventory, if there's an mcm that has the same settings? Feel like it's redundant, this sets off my ocd of having a tidy inventory lol 

If you are using the MCM, you don't need that item.

49 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Quick question, are there any plans to add categories and chance for the additional assets which were added to RC 8 and 9, or are they dynamically added in some measure?

The previous answer (some pages back in this topic) is that the author's waiting for a new official DD release before updating the items manager, presumably in order to avoid needing to make too many updates while DD community development is still underway.

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The previous answer (some pages back in this topic) is that the author's waiting for a new official DD release before updating the items manager, presumably in order to avoid needing to make too many updates while DD community development is still underway.

Thanks, Sure can't blame them there. ;) 

Edit: Oh, I was wondering if any thought was or maybe given to handling the structs used via building formslist and keywords via something like RobCo or something?

Edited by eflat01
  • 3 weeks later...

On 4/3/2023 at 1:48 AM, sen4mi said:

Does anyone have a copy of Rogg DD Items Manager.esp which does not have ArmorKeywords.esm for a master?

For some reason FO4Edit won't remove ArmorKeywords.esm from the master list when I ask it to clean the master list, even though I don't see any references to content AWKCR records in Rogg.

Edit: never mind, I found 

I am not sure why that did not show up for me when I searched this thread for AWKCR

After i download this .esp what should i do? I simply replaced the original .esp in mod folder. Now in MO2 plugins it shows no error but when I start the game it crashes. Got any tips?

8 hours ago, mariopan96 said:

After i download this .esp what should i do? I simply replaced the original .esp in mod folder. Now in MO2 plugins it shows no error but when I start the game it crashes. Got any tips?

There's a lot of standard stuff to do when the game crashes.

You might start by running FO4Edit, to see if it reports any issues with your mod configuration.

It can also be worth re-reading the instructions for each of your mods.

It can also be worth looking at log files (and enabling papyrus logging). There's a crash manager that you can install which can help isolate some issues.

• 4 months later...

Is there a way to unexclude restrictive gloves with corsets? I made both 100%, excluded the rest of the devices, and they seem to not be spawning at the same time. Is there a way to change exclusions or is it just permanently like that? Also, It doesn't seem to like to spawn restrictive gloves, boots, and corset at the time. If I'm correct, each of them shouldn't cause an error since their all in different slots (33,34,35).