How to view/edit existing .blend animations using the .blend rigs?

Manly5000

Hey all,

I'm trying to begin work on animations for Wicked Whims and for the life of me I can't figure out how to view existing .blend animations in blender.  I am trying to use TURBODRIVER's modified rigs which are also .blend files.  In the past when I worked in Blender I would import file types but not work directly with .blend files.

Can someone give me an outline or summary of how to open both .blend files to view/edit the existing animations on the .blend rigs?

Thank you very much!

Hi Manly!

I'm not sure how to do any of that but if it's the package of an active animator it'll be worth sharing some insight as to what you feel needs fixing or updating,

It'll be helpful as there is too little of this and it'll also save you the hassle of having to update this package everytime an animator uploads a new version too,

Most are happy to get the feedback and this way everyone can benefit from the improvement you feel needs adding :classic_tongue:

Archived