fo4 animations by leito

Larrydd

hi all just downloaded the above mod and have crafted the pistols,fired it at my companion and nothing happens.anyone have any idea's what I'm doing wrong.thanks for your time. edit just tried it on another follower and it works, first one I tried it with was Heather must be something in her makeup stopping it working

2 hours ago, Larrydd said:

hi all just downloaded the above mod and have crafted the pistols,fired it at my companion and nothing happens.anyone have any idea's what I'm doing wrong.thanks for your time. edit just tried it on another follower and it works, first one I tried it with was Heather must be something in her makeup stopping it working

Have you tried the -Rug- Version ? Or the Foreplay Framework in general ?

-Aki

The Leito gun itself hooks into Four-Play, and will play the animations from that mod.  However, Four-Play (to date) cannot use the multi-stage Leito animations with relegates the Leito gun to something of a test tool/novelty.  Like the rugs and crazy's gun.

If you're looking to integrate animations to your Four-Play mod set, be it through dialogue, RSE, of Vinfamy's mods, have a look through the install guide, which details the mods needed to make it them all work "seamlessly".  - suspicious quotes because it's all still in beta.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, browtfurgay said:

howdy, I have a problem, whenever i try to load up any of the animations it says its missing all extra morphs, like flacid, ready, hard, all that crap

This isn't really much information to go on. Going to need to know more, like what you installed, load order, errors if any, etc etc.

It almost sounds like you don't even have the actual framework installed that runs the animations. The animations don't work on their own.

So if you can provide more info on what you did, we can go from there.

• 3 months later...

Archived