Four-Play custom animation tutorial?

Makumba666

Hi,

I have some free time and I could create tonnes of new animations for Four-Play. I love animations that are already included, but I would like to have much much more... and in different categories - starting from foot fetish and ending with orgies. :smile:

So my question is simple - is there any tutorial/documentation describing how to add custom animations to FP? 

4 hours ago, Makumba666 said:

Hi,

I have some free time and I could create tonnes of new animations for Four-Play. I love animations that are already included, but I would like to have much much more... and in different categories - starting from foot fetish and ending with orgies. :smile:

So my question is simple - is there any tutorial/documentation describing how to add custom animations to FP? 

Yes.

Here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65041-fallout-4-animation-kit-by-shadeanimator/?tab=comments#comment-1627186&searchlight=1

Also, check out the guides here (for Skyrim but the 3D part is relevant to Fallout too): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/?tab=comments#comment-1289461&searchlight=1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WhippinGirl said:

Does anyone know of any techniques that don't involve HCT?  I still can't get it to work, and I have some animations that I want to put in the game.  No sex animations.  Just erotic torture.

Techniques that dont involve HCT? What sorcery are you referring to??? :open_mouth:

Sadly no, this is the ONLY way to get anims into the game...

11 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Techniques that dont involve HCT? What sorcery are you referring to??? :open_mouth:

Sadly no, this is the ONLY way to get anims into the game...

:frown: I wish I had time to continue my old project.  I was trying to decipher the HKX format so I could make an exporter, but school got in the way.  I posted my notes in the hopes that someone could pick up where I left off, but I guess no one was able to.

Archived