What is this Animated Sword?

37 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

There's no snowflakes or flowers in those kind of animation mods, just swirls, flames, and bolts.

Apparently the entire mod is here: http://www.9damao.com/thread-69070-1-1.html and just might include that sword.

But now it's the matter of figuring out the password to the baidu download; https://pan.baidu.com/share/init?surl=dTB4p4

hbmx

Thanks for the replies.  :smile:  

Draspire, I'm actually using that mod, just found it a couple days ago actually, very pretty- but no snowflakes.  :smile:  

Daedric_Cat, that's actually where I discovered the sword. :smile: I downloaded it and checked the files- there's only armor nifs in the archive, no pretty sword... 

JRCosta, Nice- that will make things convenient for others who want the armor. (checking out your signature mods too, btw :smile: ) 

I don't know where to even begin trying to find that sword- I even went through the comments on the 9damao page- nothing helpful there.  Thanks again for the help so far! :smile:

1 hour ago, aquamind said:

Draspire, I'm actually using that mod, just found it a couple days ago actually, very pretty- but no snowflakes.  :smile:  

I know the cloth set since its release to public. My reply above is solely referring to the animated sword mentioned in your OP. I provide that enchanting effect for a fair reason (if one is not enough), have a look at that animated dragon attached to the sword / dagger scb, they are from the same visual effect mod, and I was suggesting, by playing around with these effects, you can create what you need. 

Spoiler

There are very few people out there at 9damao forum, everytime you see their characters showcase, you will know something's on sale. This character in your pic is exactly one of them. It's okay if you don't believe it, just go to the address where you find the cloth, check on the provider's other topics, see how many of them are now 255 blala. Then you will know where I get that number 70%. I hope someone can prove me wrong, really.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2018 at 12:19 PM, aquamind said:

Draspire,

Oh, ok, I see. :smiley: Well I guess I'll dissect that mod and see what I can find and what I can  do with it... Thanks for the suggestion. :smile:

Hello aquamind, I don't know whether you have seen it already, just in case, there is a new mod I found on Nexus which you may have some interest to have a try (esp the frost one).

On 3/21/2018 at 2:21 AM, Draspire said:

Hello aquamind, I don't know whether you have seen it already, just in case, there is a new mod I found on Nexus which you may have some interest to have a try (esp the frost one).

Oh wow, lovely! :open_mouth:  Thank you, very appreciated! xoxo :smiley: 

Archived