Help with high school on kinkyworld?

miameyers

I deleted and re installed kinkyworld (as in, i completely deleted all the folders and everything) and now that i have it again, everything works except the high school. I click "Register venue...school" and it says its registered, but theres no symbol with the graduation had on the map and the teens don't go there for school. when i click it it only says "visit lot" and no options to assign professors, go to school, etc. Can someone please help? Thank you!

When it doesn't work, usually (when you enable it in the settings) it shows some red colored message with the reason. Was there any error? If no errors, it should show message "School Created".

Did you set it to 'Auto Manage' or manual?  If manual, then you should be able to assign even students your self from map view by clicking school icon.

• 1 month later...

Archived