[SEARCH] BodySlide 3.7.5 I play on windows xp

Hi, I'm playing on an pc using windows xp, i cannot upgrade it for my pc is quite old, but it was handling mods quite fine, til i've tested the lateste bodyslider and does'nt support xp. Tried to find it , but the only links i could find are from ppl here that can pm :confused: Can someone pm it for me ?

Hi, I've got pmed links from bodyslide too, thanks for the help, but I still do not managed it to work , i posted the wrong version, it's the 2.2c and older versions that work. I downloaded one 2.2c but i believe its broken since it still getting the not valid win32 exe error. If anyone have links for really older versions can you please pm it for me?  

• 2 years later...
24 minutes ago, imaeeveecatchme said:

i need bodyslide version

that supports opengl 2.1

I don't want it to sound bad, I certainly don't want to be rude to you.  But I play Skyrim on an old tablet with the integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 graphics card and I have no problem with opengl (I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was free).

Can I ask what is your computer (technical specification) ???

my pc specs 

Dell Inspiron N5010 Specification:

General Specs

Processor Type    Intel® Core™ i3
Processor Speed    2.40Ghz
Operating System   Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Hard Disk    500GB
Ram    4GB
Processor

Processor Model    370M 1st Gen
Processor Bits    64-bit
Processor Threads    4
No of Cores    2
L2 cache    
L3 cache    3MB
Bus speed    
Chipset    Mobile Intel® 5 Series Express Chipset (HM57)
Storage

Hard drive size    500GB
Hard drive speed    5400 rpm
Optical Drive    Super Drive (DVD WR/ CD WR)
Type of harddrive    SATA
Memory

Maximum memory    Up to 8GB
Number of memory slots    2
Installed RAM    4GB
Type of memory    DDR3
Graphics

Dedicated graphics memory    shared
Graphics processor    Intel(R) HD Graphics Version  8.15.10.2993

Driver Date 1/30/2013  

All graphic driver and windows updates installed 

Hope this helps thanks for responding

7 hours ago, imaeeveecatchme said:

my pc specs 

Dell Inspiron N5010 Specification:

General Specs

Operating System   Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Hard Disk    500GB
Ram    4GB
Processor

Processor Model    370M 1st Gen
Processor Bits    64-bit
Processor Threads    4
No of Cores    2
L2 cache    
L3 cache    3MB
Bus speed    
Chipset    Mobile Intel® 5 Series Express Chipset (HM57)
Storage

Hard drive size    500GB
Hard drive speed    5400 rpm
Optical Drive    Super Drive (DVD WR/ CD WR)
Type of harddrive    SATA
Memory

Maximum memory    Up to 8GB
Number of memory slots    2
Installed RAM    4GB
Type of memory    DDR3
Graphics

Dedicated graphics memory    shared
Graphics processor    Intel(R) HD Graphics Version  8.15.10.2993

Driver Date 1/30/2013  

All graphic driver and windows updates installed 

Hope this helps thanks for responding

This is a really old laptop, maybe 10 years?  There is not much to do here, but one solution would be if you are handy enough.

It can be done cheaply.

For a cheap solution, I would recommend the second hand (used condition) graphics card, for example, GTX 650 or, GTX 750.  These graphics cards are inexpensive, have low power consumption - they do not need a very powerful power supply, yet provide sufficient performance.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-PCI-E-to-PCI-E-16x-Adapter-SATA-Power-Extension-Cable-6Pin-for-Card-Mining/124096342974?hash=item1ce4b7ebbe:g:QHcAAOSwmgteVL83

Check out Youtube there are many videos on this topic.

If you are not handy and have no experience, do not do this, because you can possible destruct your laptop !

On 3/29/2020 at 12:12 PM, imaeeveecatchme said:

Probably yes, but I would rather recommend it with a 4th generation processor. Here's a "pretty powerful" Intel® HD Graphics 4600 graphics card.

For that price, you could certainly get something much better.

Look for a laptop with a porcesor Intel Core i5-4200M, Intel Core i5-4300M  or Intel Core i3-4000M. :classic_smile::thumbsup:

Here's how I play Skyrim with ENB on my laptop with Intel Core i5 4300M processor and integrated ntel® HD Graphics 4600 graphics card.

PS: I bought this exmilitary laptop on eBay for $ 100 ?

3 minutes ago, imaeeveecatchme said:

ok thanks for letting me know

No problem, coincidentally, I was recently looking for a laptop that would run Skyrim smoothly. I was looking for information and replaced several laptops. I was looking for a reasonable price performance ratio. I prefer the 4th generation processors, the best i5 (i7 are very overpriced and the performance increase is not so enormous compared to i5).

To my great surprise, I have found that 5th generation processors have a less suitable integrated graphics card for Skyrim playing.  I thought that the newer the processor, the more powerful the integrated graphics card was, this only applied to the 4th generation, then the developers focused more on saving energy.

I also found out the effect on the performance of an integrated video card, has RAM operating frequencies. It's best to have the memory at the highest supported rate and that's 1600MHz for 4th generation processors. Ideally two 4GB modules in dual channel.

I would also recommend SSD disk, it is not a necessity, but it will speed up the loading of the game very much.

I have bought a Lenovo ThinkPad L540 and I am happy with it, it has a nice keyboard, it does not creak or bend. The purchase price was very low (about 30 USD + spare parts 50 USD), but I had to fix it, which is no problem for me ?

Archived