[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Here's another rebuild of the Spriggan variation, this time based on the recent version with the additional milking locations in various towns and villages.  This was built with no other milking cuirass installed, and I'm not seeing any CTDs in testing.  So hopefully the rebuild has cured that problem.

As before, I've attempted to capture everything in one self-contained package, so you shouldn't need to install multiple versions.  I included some sound fx and menu illustrations from earlier builds that were missing from the 4-19 version.

Enjoy.

Milk Mod Economy 2013-04-30.7z

Stobor, for whatever reason. In NMM your edit of the milk mod shows up as the No More Blocky faces mod. I have no idea why. 

Stobor, for whatever reason. In NMM your edit of the milk mod shows up as the No More Blocky faces mod. I have no idea why. 

Me neither.  It did that for me too, so I edited it back to normal in NMM.  I expect that's an NMM bug.

Irysius.

Have you thought about making an entirely new thread? It could get annoying for people to have to go through pages to find the latest download files. Plus people would think this mod is dead as the original uploader says hes stopped working on it.

That way you could constantly update the thread, and this mod would be more active with maybe even a few people helping out.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned (it probably has) then my apologies if it has already been answered, and keep up the good work, i'm glad that this mod continues to grow.

I would like this also, i find this mod very interesting and would like to use it buts not very clear whats needed. perhaps download links for all mods and install order and screenshots would be good?

Ideas for the mod:

Daedric Lord/Princess: Create a unique daedreic god of Nourishment and sustenance and built a questline around it. Would require a lot of programming and a custom milkmaid model converted to a statue, but you could then place it out in the mountains and have waterfall animation coming out of her breasts perpetually lol... She could demand that you help revive her followers by using a special poison/spell/shout on the women of skyrim. If the number of milmaids bug is eventually fixed, could be possible. could also do short term effects like effecting the npc until they reach max capacity then it resets to normal breast size but they auto-drop breatmilk bottles to the ground or something. Maybe use the breastmilk as an offering or as currency to get something else (like a daedric Lactation Blade that maks the normal blood spray white and milky.. lol

Dragon's Demands: Create a custom dragon that claims it has a nest of baby dragons hidden away since the last age of dragons. They are sleeping in hibernation, but when the dragon wants to wake them, they will need to quickly feed and recoup. the fastest and best way to do this is by feeding them bottles of breastmilk enchanted with dragon's blood(or daedric blood, or dragonborne blood). You are granted a recipe to create vials of special "poison" to your weapon and anyone you hit with that weapon is infected short term as a milk maid (or if you want to be nice, if you find an create an antidote). you then go about the region collecting enchanted milk to bring the dragon. In exchange it can give you dragon scales, bones, and ultimately a dragon soul as it sicks one of the babies on you when they are released. By completing it you gain a spell to summon a baby dragon for a short period of time. lol. (ok That would be a lot fo work to pull off I guess).

Breastmilk Brewery: create a series of pubs that serve nothing but breastmilk. Then the player has to recruit/capture a number of women to join these pubs and they are located behind kegs to be continuously milked. If the player has to do something to turn on their lactation or not is up to the creator.

Druagr cheese: secondary spell/ability where if you use it on a female draugr they drop the aged cheese wheels/chunks with a different name and alternate effects. :)

Strawberries 'n' Cream: a questline centered on a vampire that have a certain appreciation for biting their victims in the breast and drinking the milk like that, slightly bloody, but very sweet. Capture, convert, and bring slaves to their lair for profit.

that's all i got for now. :)

Just an idea; maybe attach a milk spurting effect to the breast nodes when the breasts reach their max capacity? The squirt effect is possible, as shown by estrus. 

can you assign the right Body-Textur for the Milking-Cuirass, because I think, not everyone uses CBBE/ CHSBHC.

I'm using the UNP-Body and every time I have problems with the slipped nipples if my madame attracts the Milk-Cuirass.

can you assign the right Body-Textur for the Milking-Cuirass, because I think, not everyone uses CBBE/ CHSBHC.

I'm using the UNP-Body and every time I have problems with the slipped nipples if my madame attracts the Milk-Cuirass.

find me a modder that will create the model for UNP and I'll be happy.

I'm working through the modelling tutorials, but it will take me some time to get the hang of it.

I think, you don't think, what I mean.

... sorry for my bad englisch.

It's so easy with the right textur.

You must make a new skin with the right texture and a new "ARMO" (Form Type) in CreationKit.

Then you can use the CBBE-Cuirass, although you used UNP as main-boddy.

post-25190-0-12023900-1367466321_thumb.jpg

post-25190-0-09421900-1367466330_thumb.jpg

post-25190-0-87861700-1367466340_thumb.jpg

I think, you don't think, what I mean.

... sorry for my bad englisch.

It's so easy with the right textur.

You must make a new skin with the right texture and a new "ARMO" (Form Type) in CreationKit.

Then you can use the CBBE-Cuirass, although you used UNP as main-boddy.

Are you just referring to the nipple location mismatch due to different body UVs?  If so, yes, I agree it would be easy to do what you said, but that would be a bandage, and doesn't solve the underlying problem.  

Besides I was using Muscular Woman skin and the nipples are WAAAAAAY off, and it didn't bother me so I didn't bother.

If you are up to it, since it looks like you're far ahead already, you can upload the UNP fixed version.

I know the CHSBHC and CBBE skins have the same UV.

** This goes for other body types.  I don't think ADEC or vanilla shares the same UV as UNP or CBBE.  If you use other body types and have the know how, feel free to upload.

* I think vanilla and UNP are close enough, if not identical?

Hi,

I just started to play with this mod. After I installed the milkcuirass (before that CTD) it seems to work. But I don't get any milk (not from my char and not from a follower). I waited same days without milking and no breast size change. Even after this wating time again no milk after milking.

Did I miss something for install? I installed stopors  Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-01.7z.

Thx :-)

Hey, i'm a new User with this mod and have some problems. I testet it 2 days and solved some problems but..

Is it correct that the breast size only is to see on the Chair or is it a bug?

Every time i stand up, the size is the normal form from the CBBE Mod.

(im using CBBEv3 and xp32 maximum skeleton)

And wich version is the newest? There a few different supports "SD" and so on

(I tried to find the ansers to my Questions, but i got an complete informationen overflow after some sites)

Hi,

I just started to play with this mod. After I installed the milkcuirass (before that CTD) it seems to work. But I don't get any milk (not from my char and not from a follower). I waited same days without milking and no breast size change. Even after this wating time again no milk after milking.

Did I miss something for install? I installed stopors  Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-01.7z.

Sorry, can't help, that's entirely with stobor's esp and I haven't had the time to look into it.

If you have no need for spriggan milking or SD, uninstall everything and try the only complete .rar I have in this thread and see if baseline works.

Standard procedure if you had a version that was causing trouble ->

1. Uncheck the mod

2. Delete the mod and all related files

3. Load Skyrim and perform a save

4. Install the mod/Make sure it's checked

5. Start up Skyrim and load the save

6. Make sure TWO (2) initialize messages show up.

Link to the base economy mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-community-open-project-lactationmilk-mod/page-22

If you want more locations, after installing the mod, replace .esp with:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-community-open-project-lactationmilk-mod/page-25

If you are German, KwenKwang has an unobtrusive translation for the base mod:

Start with the German base mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-community-open-project-lactationmilk-mod/page-24

If you want more locations, replace .esp with (German folks, you might lose some translation strings that exist in the .esp, but the majority of words exist in the scripts anyways):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-community-open-project-lactationmilk-mod/page-24

Scroll down to find the post.  This is the only mod I will guarantee stability and can answer questions and field bug reports on.  There is a reason for my reluctance to tie dependencies to things outside of established frameworks.

I've been seeing a lot of CTD issues and have been completely confused on what each user has, I would appreciate if you have the spriggan esp that you preface your bug reports to stobor, because I get kind of antsy seeing bug reports filed that I can't fix (because I didn't make it).

Hi,

Sorry, can't help, that's entirely with stobor's esp and I haven't had the time to look into it.

If you have no need for spriggan milking or SD, uninstall everything and try the only complete .rar I have in this thread and see if baseline works.

do u mean this one from page 10 / post 194 or which one? This one I tried. Besides the enormous amount of gold for the machine upkeep notning more happend. The overview in the mod configuration still showed only 0 milk and even selling resulted in 0 gold (not really a suprise). It looks in my game my girls are dry like a barren :-(.

Thx for ur help.

Apologies if I sound a bit irate,

I'm currently working on some scripts that are flat out not working consistently and it's frankly getting to me.

jm6877, please let me know if the basic package works.

Terakando, I hope your issue is identical to jm6877's.

Hi,

When you say 'wait' do you mean 'waited in game time' or actual real world time. Because the timers for the current version are all 'real' time, so waiting 3 days in game time would have zero effect.

Is milk production enabled in the MCM menu?  If not, no milk.

I have seen zero CTDs with the 5-01 version, even though I have no other version or related mod installed, so if you got crashes I'll need more hints as to how/where/when.

Hey, i'm a new User with this mod and have some problems. I testet it 2 days and solved some problems but..

Is it correct that the breast size only is to see on the Chair or is it a bug?

Every time i stand up, the size is the normal form from the CBBE Mod.

(im using CBBEv3 and xp32 maximum skeleton)

And wich version is the newest? There a few different supports "SD" and so on

(I tried to find the ansers to my Questions, but i got an complete informationen overflow after some sites)

If you're using CBBEv3 and xp32 (as I am), then you may be confused by the milking 'armor': that was rigged for the Manga body, so it shows much larger breasts than vanilla CBBE.  The increase in bust size with plain CBBE is plainly visible, but much less obvious.

Note however: you will not see any difference in bust size if you are not using a BBP-enabled body and an armor that supports BBP.  Using the vanilla CBBE armors, there will be no visible difference.  To test it, set the polling interval to 30 seconds, and watch the changes with a nude character.

As far as I know, the 5-01 version is newest and most complete, and includes everything from earlier builds - but it is new enough that there might still be undiscovered bugs or omissions, so if you have problems try for example the 4-19 version to see if the behavior is different.

Just put this out, give it a shot if it suits your fancy.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12734-horse-futa-equipable-cock-142013-completely-fixed/page-2?do=findComment&comment=383009

I embarked on writing scripts for that thing in the hopes of finding a pattern that can be used back with the milk mod.

I'm still very sad that SKSE can't change equipped item models.

If any one who tries it finds creative similarities that can be applied back here, post it.

Hi,

When you say 'wait' do you mean 'waited in game time' or actual real world time. Because the timers for the current version are all 'real' time, so waiting 3 days in game time would have zero effect.

Is milk production enabled in the MCM menu?  If not, no milk.

I have seen zero CTDs with the 5-01 version, even though I have no other version or related mod installed, so if you got crashes I'll need more hints as to how/where/when.

thx for the feedback :-) it was indeed in game time. So even after I enabled milk production there was nothing to see because the in game time. I got a CTD with the mod alone when I tried to sit on the throne after becoming hte milk maid. After I installed the milkcuirass the CTD vanished and I could use the mod.

Now I will wait some real time to see if something happend. I guess I have to wait 3 days for the first milk to be ready. Is there a variable to be set via console to reduce the time?

Thx again :-)

I loled.

I'm still very sad that SKSE can't change equipped item models.

Actually it seems possible, but havent tried it myself.

http://www.creationkit.com/SetModelPath_-_Weapon

Even if it works it probably needs refreshing per session as many other skse functions.

[ninja edit] ah lol it replaces gnd models only...

thx for the feedback :-) it was indeed in game time. So even after I enabled milk production there was nothing to see because the in game time. I got a CTD with the mod alone when I tried to sit on the throne after becoming hte milk maid. After I installed the milkcuirass the CTD vanished and I could use the mod.

Now I will wait some real time to see if something happend. I guess I have to wait 3 days for the first milk to be ready. Is there a variable to be set via console to reduce the time?

Thx again :-)

In the MCM menu, you see the slider for polling time (I forget exactly what it is called)?  It is set by default to 300 sec.   So you should see 1st milk 5 minutes (real time) after sitting on the milking throne.  Or you can adjust it down to 30 sec. and disable/re-enable milk production to have the change take effect.

There is a random delay of 2-48 hours (game time) for milk to start when captured by spriggans, but that doesn't apply to any other situation.  I only used '3 day' as an example in my earlier reply.

Which is why the horse cock mod I put up had to use a very ridiculously complicated scheme to switch out models.  I think the penalty for having larger boobs need to be more severe, I tested out -50% movement with the horse cock mod and I didn't find it overly punishing.

I think some one mentioned an aoe heal for an ability that can be triggered with fuller breasts, and that I've tried in the form of the Release Rage (ideally it would've been an ejaculation animation, but that's beyond me).

So zax, how are the fluids working out lol.

Which is why the horse cock mod I put up had to use a very ridiculously complicated scheme to switch out models.  I think the penalty for having larger boobs need to be more severe, I tested out -50% movement with the horse cock mod and I didn't find it overly punishing.

Initially I wanted movement penalty too, but 'speedmult' is f*cked up and it doesnt update when I want. It updates OnEquip or "on open menu", dont remember, but not reliable. But I agree penalties for boobs should be higher, I even thought about "on all fours" movement at very high milk values, but whatever I start im getting stuck somewhere due to CK, papyrus or behaviors limitations.

I think some one mentioned an aoe heal for an ability that can be triggered with fuller breasts, and that I've tried in the form of the Release Rage (ideally it would've been an ejaculation animation, but that's beyond me).

There is female and male pissing idle in ZAZ pack!

So zax, how are the fluids working out lol.

No idea yet. Was checking scripts then got sleepy... will report tomorrow, brb

Archived