Laudermaunt High School Final FINAL version!

View File

This really is the final version. Removed the stage in the prom room as I have been told it was interfering with the prom activating. Also added a nurses room. This truly is the final version, (please Oniki kay, stop adding stuff :smile: ) at least until Oniki Kay adds something else to the mix :tongue:

PS. Apologies for the screenshots. They were taken at night.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/09/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    The same as last upload.

36 minutes ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Hey, thanks for the added tweaks! I tried using your other (final) version as the only school in a town but couldn't figure out how to make it so that all the kids go to this new school. Any pointers to work around this or should I not remove the other school ?

You need at least 2 schools. 1 rabbithole school for the younger kids, and 1 open school for the teens. If you set the open school up as a high school in Oniki Kays mod, the teens will go there instead of the rabbithole school. Hope that helps you.

Thanks for contributing the community!

2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

(please Oniki kay, stop adding stuff :smile: )

I kinda wish more features to playable high school were added,  it's currently too simple. Maybe some mini games or competitions between different classes or boys vs girls. Your school has bedroom with many beds, and it's just for decoration, but what if school could be like a boarding school, were kids are living for several days, so adults can relax, that would be cool feature.

15 minutes ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Sweet, thanks for the update.

(Any specific reason you made a new mod page? I'd have missed this update if I didn't lurk here basically every day.)

Because since the website change, I have no damn clue how to add a new file to already existing files. So I had no choice but to make a new one.

5 minutes ago, maksym.dickson said:

Thanks for contributing the community!

I kinda wish more features to playable high school were added,  it's currently too simple. Maybe some mini games or competitions between different classes or boys vs girls. Your school has bedroom with many beds, and it's just for decoration, but what if school could be like a boarding school, were kids are living for several days, so adults can relax, that would be cool feature.

I kinda like that it is simple. I only had to add what is needed, with a few decorative items as well that wont break it. If anything else is added, it may make it a bit too convoluted at least for me to use.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I went and looked back to see what the required CC was to make this lot load up properly, and was slightly annoyed to find one of the links in the original upload no-longer worked (Sims 3 MMD Dead or Alive X2 Pole Dance Animation). Figured I might as well add the links of the required CC so people don't have to jump around the multiple posts to find the CC needed, plus an updated link of the Pole Dance Animation.

Small head's up, you need to scroll down a bit to find the right download for the Sims 3 Version of the dance animation, otherwise you'll be getting the Sims 4 version of the animation.

Sims 3 MMD DOA X2 Pole Dance Animation - http://umpa77.blogspot.com/2015/06/sims-4-sims-3-mmd-dead-or-alive-x2-pole.html

(Above link requires Animation Player by cmomoney - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=441682

The Exotic Pole by Puss 'N Heels - http://modthesims.info/d/483745

Longpauls Academy for KW School - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55488-lungpauls-academy-for-the-new-kw-school-mod/

EA Store Content: Prism Art Studio Set - https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:71911&section=

EA Store Content: Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop (From the Level Up Collection) - https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:55995

Also Requires the following Expansion Packs: Ambitions and Late Night

Hope that helps those who are almost as lazy as I am, lol.

• 2 years later...
On 2/9/2018 at 9:07 PM, DickTracy said:

Because since the website change, I have no damn clue how to add a new file to already existing files. So I had no choice but to make a new one.

And you can't request the other versions removal? It's, like, 3 of them already, it's really easy to get confused, since version numbers and titles are misleading.

Anyway, there are numerous problems with the file you're providing. First of all, installing it through the Sims 3 launcher results in it crashing while viewing installed custom content. So you've all been warned.
Secondly, the file contains a lot of duplicates which can result in gameplay bugs. The duplicates include parts of KinkyWorld from Oniki:

• condom dispenser,
  • training dummy with dildo,
  • double dildo,
  • high school careers module.

There could be more, since these are the only duplicates I could detect with s3oc. I understand they were used while building the school, but they're not necessary, since everybody got KW anyway.

These issues concerned me very much, so I tried to fix the file. I converted .sims3pack to .package file, since nobody should be using .sims3pack extension for anything else than the game neighbourhoods/worlds. Limiting the usage of EAs buggy launcher is a must - I'm recommending CC Magic instead.
I deleted the detected duplicates after conversion and I'm attaching the resulting .package file. It works fine in game. If you're not using CC Magic (like a mad man), just put it into "Library" inside your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder.

I'm not sure if every duplicate was removed, so could you please consider uploading only the lot itself? Correctly exported lot shoud have only the information about used CCs, without the CCs themselves. Now the file's considered "dirty" and in an obsolete format.

Laudermaunt High School.package

Edited by wapitawg
rephrasing the whole post