title = rsl_breaking_in_slave

immediate = {
    FROMFROMFROM = { save_event_target_as = rsl_slave_target }}

option = {
        name = rsl_option1        
        character_event = { id = RSLS.1 }

}
}

Could somebody please help me to change the scope of this event?

I would like the character event RSLS.1 to trigger for the slave and not the slaver as it does now.

In the above script both Root, From and FromFrom are the slaver and FromFromFrom and FromFromFromFrom are the slave. <THIS> stubbornly remains the slaver (and I suppose that is what sets character event .1 in the slaver scope).  I managed to correctly get the rsl_slave target in the slave scope.

How and where do I now use  <event_target: rsl_slave_target> to send the correct scope to event RSLS.1?

I have spent two days on this and am getting desperate...   Help would be much appreciated!

That worked. However after entering the next screen with training options and continuing the game, the above event RSLS.212 starts reappearing spontaneously every 14 days with the root as scope :frown:

Now why would it do that? I'll try the Validator again.

1 hour ago, joemann said:

That worked. However after entering the next screen with training options and continuing the game, the above event RSLS.212 starts reappearing spontaneously every 14 days with the root as scope :frown:

Now why would it do that? I'll try the Validator again.

The event needs "is_triggered_only = yes" or a mtth section.

Archived