What's the best vampire overhaul mod out there?

I never considered playing as a vampire until now, six years into playing Skyrim. I was wondering what you guys use for vampires. Overhauls, outfits, etc. I remember there being some mods that tied in vampirism to Sexlab. Am I mistaken or does such a thing exist? Anyway, I'm mostly looking for a vampire mod for my female character, and I want mostly to retain her appearance, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Arguably, the best overhaul for Vampires would be...Better Vampires. This is mostly due to the fact that with it, you can play a Vampire the way you want. Such as(only a few of the optons)...

Sun Damage - Want to have the Sun be dangerous? Want it be only a minor inconvenience? Either way is possible. 

Spells - You can have your Vampire spells depend on an added "Blood" vital stat, rather than magicka, or have them depend on magicka(this is the default).

NPC Awareness - i.e if NPCs can know you are a Vampire at certain stages, or if they cannot know at all(Beyond the comments on Skin and Eyes).

Progression - You can choose if you get weaker by feeding(i.e the vanilla/Dawnguard Vampire), or if feeding makes you stronger. Related is the option to not have your Vampire's stage dictate the powers they have, i.e you can always have the Seduction power. 

Hunters - You can choose to have a group of one, two, or more hunters after you, that specifically use silver weapons. 

Rank - An added ranking system dependent on the vanilla "Times Fed" stat. 

A companion to it for Vampire Lords, would be Royal Bloodline, which covers the Vampire Lord perk tree - note that this has a specific version for Better Vampires, since RB has a perk which gives a power similar to one BV gives more generally. Also, a patch is required for both mods, which Better Vampires provides. 

Otherwise, there is also Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim, which makes changes to both the base Vampire, and Vampire Lord(i.e changing the VL perk tree. 

For appearances...

Vampire Facial Reclamation - You character's face doesn't become so sullen upon becoming a Vampire. 

As for adding more sexual content to Vampires...

Vampire Thrall Sex Slaves - adds options for the Vampire Thralls in Volkihar Keep - this should also work with Thralls added by other mods, and certainly works with the player created Thralls with Better Vampires. 

Sexual Vampire Feeding - adds sexual options for Vampires that includes feeding, as well as appropriate animations. 

Archived