[SEARCH] Vanilla sex mod(s)

So I'm looking for a simple sex mod that would allow me to have sex (Possibly seduce) my friendly characters. I have plenty of rape/prostitution mods, but nothing that'll let me just go to my follower or friend and have sex with them. I know of flower girls already but I wanted to know of more that are for sexlab

Why don't you want to use Sexlab Matchmaker? It's simple, however not interesting for me. Personally I would want to see some mod to have sex for a money or even for a random quest (bring something, kill someone, craft something, etc.). And a quest should be pretty challenging to complete. Or not a quest. Maybe something different. I looked into mods here and didn't find anything like that.

4 hours ago, Zymemaru said:

So I'm looking for a simple sex mod that would allow me to have sex (Possibly seduce) my friendly characters. I have plenty of rape/prostitution mods, but nothing that'll let me just go to my follower or friend and have sex with them. I know of flower girls already but I wanted to know of more that are for sexlab

[SEARCH] Vanilla sex mod (s)?
A bit strange do not you think, as soon as you use only one mod is your game no longer Vanilla! :classic_wink:

it should be called [SEARCH] soft sex mod (s):classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, Zymemaru said:

If you want to initiate sex through dialog for any NPC the main ones I can think of would be Sexlab Eager NPCs https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/ and Follow me for Sex https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3282-follow-me-for-sex/

Archived