[QUESTION/REQUEST] Bodyslide unable to load nif...

So I downloaded UUNP Heel Collection from http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=62817&extra=page%3D4%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D106,

but when I try to build via BodySlide I get a blank option list/cannot preview any of the items from the pack. When I try to batch build and select each one individually and then build all, I get "unable to load input.nif" for each one. Does anyone know how to fix?

Here's the file downloaded from there.

【高跟鞋】真高跟典藏UUNP_Heels_Collection_HDT_v1.7.7z

It's because everything is named using Chinese characters. You might get around it by renaming everything, but I believe the .osd is tied to the nif file name. So it's probably a rebuild job. Or you might try installing the Chinese language pack on your system and see if that let's bodyslide read the character set. And you'll almost definitely have to fix the name in the .esp if you want them in another language.

Archived