Corrupting all the animals

Gayton Kerslut

I'd actually like to continue the slow corruption of Skyrim's wildlife

This could be brilliant, once you have all the models you could build a big mod that makes all the wildlife "corrupt", including males and females (in the end).

My 2 penny's worth though, don't have all the animals running around in a constant state of arousal, bit silly :P, but put the aroused models in there if they're needed for Sexrim (whenever it is made).

By the gods yes. One thing that bugged me about Lovers Creatures for Oblivion was that male PCs couldn't get in on the action.

Nice to see this isn't a dead issue... wait should I have my head tested for wanting this? Nevermind they'd probably lock me away from computers and it's hard to play Skyrim without computers.

Heh but on a serious note, what sort of strain does this put on a computer? Anything noticable or "Strain? Don't push that hard!".

• 7 months later...

Archived