Corrupting all the animals

Gayton Kerslut

I've been learning how to import and export files to and from skyrim and its pretty easy if a little time consuming. Meaning I can make a few silly mods.

The problem is I have very little experience in organic modelling so all I can do is make silly mods. Thankfully Derrax has taken liberties and modded the werewolves, alienslof has turned horses into stallions so we're on the right path.

I'd actually like to continue the slow corruption of Skyrim's wildlife but I can't make the relevant genitalia. So what I'm asking for are models of the desired animal's "stuff". I'll add them to the animal model, texture them if I need to (I can texture), and send the male versions back out on this thread. but I want to give males the attention because, frankly, females get the lions share of modding favors.

I'd ideally like to start assembling male versions of skyrim's canines first because there are alot of canines. now, if no-one's willing to throw models at me, or no-one knows of a good enough model I can get my hands on and butcher... does anyone have any handy hints or a guide to making those parts of the animal? You'd think a pair of testicles and a sheath would be easy but I've struggled to even start.

anyway, the minute a useable model of male canine anatomy is thrown my way or I somehow figure out how to make an example of canine bits then I'll end up releasing male versions of foxes, wolves, huskies and dogs in the near future. and don't worry, I plan to edit the model a bit between the different canines so they don't all look the same.

I've been learning how to import and export files to and from skyrim and its pretty easy if a little time consuming. Meaning I can make a few silly mods.

The problem is I have very little experience in organic modelling so all I can do is make silly mods. Thankfully Derrax has taken liberties and modded the werewolves' date=' alienslof has turned horses into stallions so we're on the right path.

I'd actually like to continue the slow corruption of Skyrim's wildlife but I can't make the relevant genitalia. So what I'm asking for are models of the desired animal's "stuff". I'll add them to the animal model, texture them if I need to (I can texture), and send the male versions back out on this thread. but I want to give males the attention because, frankly, females get the lions share of modding favors.

I'd ideally like to start assembling male versions of skyrim's canines first because there are alot of canines. now, if no-one's willing to throw models at me, or no-one knows of a good enough model I can get my hands on and butcher... does anyone have any handy hints or a guide to making those parts of the animal? You'd think a pair of testicles and a sheath would be easy but I've struggled to even start.

anyway, the minute a useable model of male canine anatomy is thrown my way or I somehow figure out how to make an example of canine bits then I'll end up releasing male versions of foxes, wolves, huskies and dogs in the near future. and don't worry, I plan to edit the model a bit between the different canines so they don't all look the same.

[/quote']

Thisthisthisthisthis.

I have models laying around, and I'm sure there are those here willing.

If you're willing to texture I'm willing to put in anything I can offer.

The problem is I have very little experience in organic modelling so all I can do is make silly mods. Thankfully Derrax has taken liberties and modded the werewolves' date=' alienslof has turned horses into stallions so we're on the right path.

[/quote']

Thisthisthisthisthis.

If I can get a hold of the needed models, I'll put them on the corresponding animals AND texture them, put them in-game and post the mod here. I'm only unable to actually make the meshes because I'm inexperienced with 3d modelling... but texturing is perfectly fine.

[/quote']

Thisthisthisthisthis.

If I can get a hold of the needed models, I'll put them on the corresponding animals AND texture them, put them in-game and post the mod here. I'm only unable to actually make the meshes because I'm inexperienced with 3d modelling... but texturing is perfectly fine.

Sending a PM.

[/quote']

Hi

I´m no 3d modeling guy but today as i was surfing the net and found these pictures, dont know if they will be helpful but i thought i should post them to you.

post-62625-13597878873832_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878874132_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878874433_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878875442_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878876447_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878876929_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878877161_thumb.jpg

post-62625-13597878877633_thumb.jpg

Hi

I´m no 3d modeling guy but today as i was surfing the net and found these pictures' date=' dont know if they will be helpful but i thought i should post them to you.

[/quote']

now that's.... a big catch...

now we have a stallion "things"...

are we gonna make all the horses in skyrim male? I think skyrim dont have a separation animal gender mod.(CMIIW)

OR we can use automatic variant???

If we're gonna look things about bestially, it not a problem though.

Hi

I´m no 3d modeling guy but today as i was surfing the net and found these pictures' date=' dont know if they will be helpful but i thought i should post them to you.

[/quote']

are we gonna make all the horses in skyrim male? I think skyrim dont have a separation animal gender mod.(CMIIW)

I would like to see horses in a "bodyslider" so that you can choose your horses size like the human body slide, and of corse so you could choose the size of the horses "things" :-)

Hi

[/quote']

I would like to see horses in a "bodyslider" so that you can choose your horses size like the human body slide, and of corse so you could choose the size of the horses "things" :-)

All "races" and therefore all animals have both male and female setups.

so after a 20 minute crash course in bit-mapping I finally got the hang of it to some extent. I kind of knew what I was doing before, now I'm more secure. as for male horses, I don't need to bother. look at this; http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=629ux8cu9d1

anyway, GDelscribe has been nice enough to send me models and I'm adding them to wildlife as I go. so, we have our first male animal here, post-36941-13597878914665_thumb.jpg

textured and ready to have everything put together and imported into Skyrim. I haven't rendered him with the alpha texture. as I said, canines first and everything else should swiftly follow. and before you say his junk is over-sized, if you're going to give him something then it might as-well be something to strut about. that and the fact a more realistic size wouldn't be worth doing, because wolves tend to cover themselves up quite well.

so far

Wolves

Huskies

Foxes

Bears,

Elk/Deer

Rabbits

these are currently being worked on. all the canines are just about ready to actually import to skyrim.

I don't see how. Seems kinda like wasted effort. They're just too small an animal to be visibly showing anything. I mean, consider, have you ever noticed at a glance what sex a rabbit was? Or any small fuzzy animal about that size for that matter (without picking it up and physically examining it, I mean)? They simply aren't built in a way where adding anything to them makes any sense from a resource perspective. IMO he's better off saving a little space and just leaving the rabbits alone. Just seems useless, especially since rabbits would be too small to use in any capacity in a bestality mod. Unless of course your specific fetish is killing animals of all sizes and fondling their junk postmortem, which considering the furry avatar is entirely within the sphere of possibility...

All the other animals are big enough to be fair game, though. Well, except maybe foxes and goats, but from a purely immersion perspective, they're big enough to make it not so much a waste.

I don't see how. Seems kinda like wasted effort. They're just too small an animal to be visibly showing anything. I mean' date=' consider, have you ever noticed at a glance what sex a rabbit was? Or any small fuzzy animal about that size for that matter (without picking it up and physically examining it, I mean)? They simply aren't built in a way where adding anything to them makes any sense from a resource perspective. IMO he's better off saving a little space and just leaving the rabbits alone. Just seems useless, especially since rabbits would be too small to use in any capacity in a bestality mod. Unless of course your specific fetish is killing animals of all sizes and fondling their junk postmortem, which considering the furry avatar is entirely within the sphere of possibility...

All the other animals are big enough to be fair game, though. Well, except maybe foxes and goats, but from a purely immersion perspective, they're big enough to make it not so much a waste.

[/quote']

Wow, wow. No need to get all defensive about this.

And further DEFINITELY no need to attack me personally.

The reason I have wanted this is sheerly for the sake of it being done. That's what modding is for. Doing things you can't do in the base game BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Rabbits just added in because IDK Rabbits. There is NO need to be acting the way you are.

Oh and FYI, turn a rabbit over and its easy to see their junk.

Yn7DJuN5.jpg

uElGhQUx.jpg

w1QyYe7c.jpg

<3! Asylianna Seal of Approval! :D

I would like to see horses in a "bodyslider" so that you can choose your horses size like the human body slide' date=' and of corse so you could choose the size of the horses "things" :-)

[/quote']

Yes please! One of the things I really appreciate about Skyrim that Oblivion does not have is Papi Demelo's ridiculously enormous cock models. I'd love to see this extended to horses and other creatures as well so that those who want a variety of realism that has proportional appendages can have that, and those of us who want ridiculously inhuman insertions can have those too. :blush: Everybody's happy!

Also, thank you very much for getting started on this. :D

Archived