Corrupting all the animals

Gayton Kerslut

I'd actually like to continue the slow corruption of Skyrim's wildlife

This could be brilliant, once you have all the models you could build a big mod that makes all the wildlife "corrupt", including males and females (in the end).

My 2 penny's worth though, don't have all the animals running around in a constant state of arousal, bit silly :P, but put the aroused models in there if they're needed for Sexrim (whenever it is made).

I'd actually like to continue the slow corruption of Skyrim's wildlife

This could be brilliant' date=' once you have all the models you could build a big mod that makes all the wildlife "corrupt", including males and females (in the end).

My 2 penny's worth though, don't have all the animals running around in a constant state of arousal, bit silly :P, but put the aroused models in there if they're needed for Sexrim (whenever it is made).

[/quote']

The current models are non aroused. I don't know if the original poster has the horse models.

ok' date=' so importing the new meshes results in this thing where the models aren't animated and hilariously slide along the ground. I'm missing a step, someone mind throwing me a better guide to importing meshes for characters and animals?

[/quote']

This is the same issue I had when I imported my own models, most due to the fact that I'm garbage at rigging.

i have this old mesh from oblivion... i'd really like to see it in-game on a character but to no avail... I've tried myself but failed constantly... it needs a simple skin texture but i don't believe that to be the hard part... I would like to see it on the lady folk...

I understand this is a thread about creatures... but i do believe you'll understand if you see the model

http://www.4shared.com/file/HfC8Pre-/femalelowerbody.html?

i have this old mesh from oblivion... i'd really like to see it in-game on a character but to no avail... I've tried myself but failed constantly... it needs a simple skin texture but i don't believe that to be the hard part... I would like to see it on the lady folk...

I understand this is a thread about creatures... but i do believe you'll understand if you see the model

http://www.4shared.com/file/HfC8Pre-/femalelowerbody.html?

http://www.mediafire.com/?r05d5d9fzdfd0k1

• 1 month later...

I don't see how. Seems kinda like wasted effort. They're just too small an animal to be visibly showing anything. I mean' date=' consider, have you ever noticed at a glance what sex a rabbit was? Or any small fuzzy animal about that size for that matter (without picking it up and physically examining it, I mean)? They simply aren't built in a way where adding anything to them makes any sense from a resource perspective. IMO he's better off saving a little space and just leaving the rabbits alone. Just seems useless, especially since rabbits would be too small to use in any capacity in a bestality mod. Unless of course your specific fetish is killing animals of all sizes and fondling their junk postmortem, which considering the furry avatar is entirely within the sphere of possibility...

All the other animals are big enough to be fair game, though. Well, except maybe foxes and goats, but from a purely immersion perspective, they're big enough to make it not so much a waste.

[/quote']

Wow, wow. No need to get all defensive about this.

And further DEFINITELY no need to attack me personally.

The reason I have wanted this is sheerly for the sake of it being done. That's what modding is for. Doing things you can't do in the base game BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Rabbits just added in because IDK Rabbits. There is NO need to be acting the way you are.

Oh and FYI, turn a rabbit over and its easy to see their junk.

Yeah, that was a bit harsh. Plus, a lot of small rodents have HUGE junk. Actually, the mammal with the largest testicles is called a honey mouse or something like that. I mean, have you EVER seen a male squirrel? Their balls drag the ground. Rats are similar, etc

• 3 weeks later...

Posting this in both the animal cock threads I found so sorry if that counts as spam.

I've been looking for a little while for a decent erect horse cock mod (I have Slof's horses but they only have a sheathed version unless I missed something).

Can someone point me towards a working mod for them or do we not have one available yet?

Posting this in both the animal cock threads I found so sorry if that counts as spam.

I've been looking for a little while for a decent erect horse cock mod (I have Slof's horses but they only have a sheathed version unless I missed something).

Can someone point me towards a working mod for them or do we not have one available yet?

As to my knowledge it's not available, but when finished I hope to have both aroused and non aroused states, available for modder use.

I don't see how. Seems kinda like wasted effort. They're just too small an animal to be visibly showing anything. I mean' date=' consider, have you ever noticed at a glance what sex a rabbit was? Or any small fuzzy animal about that size for that matter (without picking it up and physically examining it, I mean)? They simply aren't built in a way where adding anything to them makes any sense from a resource perspective. IMO he's better off saving a little space and just leaving the rabbits alone. Just seems useless, especially since rabbits would be too small to use in any capacity in a bestality mod. Unless of course your specific fetish is killing animals of all sizes and fondling their junk postmortem, which considering the furry avatar is entirely within the sphere of possibility...

All the other animals are big enough to be fair game, though. Well, except maybe foxes and goats, but from a purely immersion perspective, they're big enough to make it not so much a waste.

[/quote']

Wow, wow. No need to get all defensive about this.

And further DEFINITELY no need to attack me personally.

The reason I have wanted this is sheerly for the sake of it being done. That's what modding is for. Doing things you can't do in the base game BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Rabbits just added in because IDK Rabbits. There is NO need to be acting the way you are.

Oh and FYI, turn a rabbit over and its easy to see their junk.

Yeah, that was a bit harsh. Plus, a lot of small rodents have HUGE junk. Actually, the mammal with the largest testicles is called a honey mouse or something like that. I mean, have you EVER seen a male squirrel? Their balls drag the ground. Rats are similar, etc

There's another good reason that even rabbits need junk!

post-12895-13597880863344_thumb.png

And I have no idea why my screen shot turned out that way...

• 3 weeks later...

this threads needs to resurface with a bump

bump

bump

bump

I figured out rigging genitals to the skeleton but I'm waiting for GDelscribe to send me some repaired meshes. I'm also trying to accrue the husky, deer, elk and fox meshes rigged to their skeletons. Importing to 3ds isn't working right for some reason.

I figured out rigging genitals to the skeleton but I'm waiting for GDelscribe to send me some repaired meshes. I'm also trying to accrue the husky, deer, elk and fox meshes rigged to their skeletons. Importing to 3ds isn't working right for some reason.

Thank you for all your work. I for one am looking forward to a playable mod.

• 2 weeks later...

everyone is sleeping here keep going

nothing to ever see from yhese lame modders

they can put a penis on everything but a horse

but you say put dick on a minor they can

I'm not bothering with horses, check out slof's stallions if you want horsecocks. I'm adding male genitals to the following

-Wolves

-Rabbits

-Sabre Cats

-Bears

-Foxes

-Elk

-Deer

I'm waiting for GDelscribe to fix some issues with his gonad models and I'm waiting on 3ds files with the models for Foxes, Elk and Deer rigged to their skeletons because I'm having problems when it comes to importing them from .nif to .3ds.

• 6 months later...

Dang, there was once a guy named himself Van Fanel who ripped off a lot of models from different games and uploaded the files here or somewhere else (I forgot). Anyway, never heard of him again (maybe the copyright police busted him or so) but I still have some random images i will drop here as zip so you guys maybe figure out if its familar and where to get it.

Preview Images.7z

Archived