Mihail Undead Werewolves for Creature Framework

View File

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING MIHAIL'S OTHER CREATURES, ANY MESSAGE ABOUT IT WILL BE IGNORED

With that out of the way, I also want to state that they use MadMansGun's new penis mesh, so older animations might not align perfectly. Some animators have already started using these new meshes going forward, like Anubis for instance, so it shouldn't be a problem for much longer.

There's an optional version of the main file that uses Bazinga's Beast HDT xmls, requires that mod to function properly.

Requirements:

Recommendations:

Remeber to either have "Even Actors Height" enabled in the Sexlab MCM, or to edit the scale yourself using the console.

Enjoy! :beer:

Credits:

• Ashal for doing god's work
  • MadMansGun for ALSO doing god's work keeping MNC alive
  • Ep1cL3w7z for Creature Framework
  • MihailMods for making it all possible
  • Ixum for helping me with the penis textures

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/06/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters SLAL, Mihail's Undead Werewolves
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

technically it's diarawr's dog penis and Derrax's werewolf balls, and i made 3 versions of that combo, your using the MNC version that's made to be a replacement for the original Derrax dick that most animations are made for.

it's possible to bypass the save file script problem by renaming the races editor id to that of another werewolf based race mod that you don't even have,

Eg: rename the race to any of these and it should start working:

XenoBeastRace
XenoQueenRace
BP_DegonianRace_main
BP_DegonianRace_transform
_00GreaterShoggothRace
_00WerebearBeastBlackRace
_00WerebearBeastSnowRace
_00WereSkeeverBeastRace
_00DaedrothRace
_00DramanBeastRace
_00DwarvenPunisherRace
_00WerewolfKingBeastRace
00guarrace
00LurkerRace
I5KDragonmanRace
I5KDaedrothRace
I5KFlameLurkerRace
I5KFlameLurkerRace2
I5KFrostLurkerRace
I5KDwemerPunisherRace2
XJKiceWerewolfBeastRace
BoTWereboarRace
BoTDaedrothRace
BoTGuarRace
BoTHungerRace
BoTWaterGolemRace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmmm, it's strange. I can load a save I did right after a character creation in Alternate Start cell, but when I try to load a save with the same character way later in the adventure with this mod on, it just crashes immediately. Yet the mod list is exactly the same and that problem wasn't supposed to happen anymore, I'm confused.

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, Devorax said:

I converted this mod to SSE and it works, but I can't have sex with them. 

Matchmaker gives me this message: Your spell fizzle and failed to affect Undead Werewolf

How do I fix this? I remember being able to have sex with these werewolves in Oldrim.

try re-registering the animations, if that fails try checking to see if the race is still called "mihailundeadwerewolfrace" in SSE.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try re-registering the animations, if that fails try checking to see if the race is still called "mihailundeadwerewolfrace" in SSE.

Yes, the .esp still has that name. 

I think the problem is that I merged it with a bunch of other NPC mods I have. I looked at the .json file in this mod's creatures folder and noticed that "mihailundeadwerewolfrace" is referenced several times in its contents. I tried replacing it with the name of my merged mod, but it's no good. 

I tested my SSE port without the merged mod, and it works. Any idea how to merge this mod properly and keep Sexlab/CF functionality?

9 hours ago, Devorax said:

Yes, the .esp still has that name. 

I think the problem is that I merged it with a bunch of other NPC mods I have. I looked at the .json file in this mod's creatures folder and noticed that "mihailundeadwerewolfrace" is referenced several times in its contents. I tried replacing it with the name of my merged mod, but it's no good. 

I tested my SSE port without the merged mod, and it works. Any idea how to merge this mod properly and keep Sexlab/CF functionality?

for sexlab it should be working if the name is still the same, so i'm clueless as to why it's not working (you did re-register the animations, right?).

for CF you will need to edit the json file to reference the new esp/esm name and the (possibly) new formids, (and then reload the json in CF's MCM)

On 9/22/2019 at 10:34 AM, MadMansGun said:

for sexlab it should be working if the name is still the same, so i'm clueless as to why it's not working (you did re-register the animations, right?).

for CF you will need to edit the json file to reference the new esp/esm name and the (possibly) new formids, (and then reload the json in CF's MCM)

Thanks, it worked :) I just had to match the form id's that are referenced in the .json file with the form id's ones from my merged mod. 

• 3 years later...