Lore Friendly Armor

Good day all. I am putting together a modded playthrough, and I have decided to go the Lore Friendly RP route. While I love sloots and slooty armor, I would like some great lore friendly armor that is just a little revealing, not a lot. As I am not extremely knowledgeable, some non slooty but slightly revealing vanilla conversions for armor would also be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

On 2/5/2018 at 12:15 PM, RedMonika said:

I'm setting my game up the same way; though, I like a more Conan-esque or Heavy Metal fantasy - Taarna look. There's ways of doing this with outfit studio and replacing parts and pieces together.

My Barbarian outfit from Immersive Armors mod

Reveal hidden contents

Barb1.jpg

Barb2.jpg

Barb3.jpg

Very nice ! I dont like big packs with separate texture dependances (I.A) but standalone armors like this is very much needed.

When your done collecting Heavy Metal lore armours,will it be released for download section ?

We are talking about the land of the Nords here. And since the Nords were inspired by the Norse I had read that there are certain Norse Warriors or Berserkers who wore animal pelts that were believed to give them strength and were probably bare chested as well. If you want to play as a battle axe wielding woman running around with only a bear cloak then so be it. The bandits won't complain at least once they're dead.

Linky for bear cloak: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486

Archived