HDT not working when naked

Cr4zyAng3l

20 hours ago, Doctor Fate said:

Im guessing you have bodyslide? if you do you should use batch build when on the body you want to use. Sorry if you've done this already you just left out a lot of details. Also it might help some people to see your load order.

actually i found out one thing. HDT doesn't work for me and i think only me. I found one follower idk if she was using CBBE but HDT was working. 
LOAD ORDER:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
actorEvents.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
babes combined.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
AuroraFollower.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SlaveTrainer.esp
ReProccer.esp
Defeated_Slaves.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
Inigo.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
RDO - UFO v1.2i Patch.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
OK_Followers.esp
SRX_Followers.esp
Immersive Followers.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
Midas Magic Expanded.esp
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp
JadeyEliza_Followers.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
R246 Female Presets.esp
Lilith_Follower.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
Harem.esp
SororityGirlsOfSkyrimByAsherz.esp
AltmerSisters.esp
WMFSEliFollower.esp
AlvhildeFollower.esp
Sunsakuka's Eliel Version 1.esp
Shyvana.esp
Sunsakuka Follower Pack.esp
LunariWarriors.esp
Falari - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp
YuiH StandAlone Follower - Merura.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Chiasa.esp
0_Selina_Selvtillit.esp
ARTA Follower Frey.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Frida.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Alessandra Standalone follower.esp
Alternate Valerica.esp
Vaelishna.esp
Companion_Ari.esp
Finnia.esp
Kamira.esp
Anabel.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Lamae.esp
Avelyn Follower.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bonney.esp
Brows.esp
CanCho_YunsolFollower.esp
Wendigo.esp
Nila.esp
Liz Follower.esp
CeciliaFollower.esp
Cute Babette.esp
Cute Serana.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Fina.esp
Kamille.esp
FollowerSha.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Glowing Vampire Eyes.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
Hunters Not Bandits.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Leiyane Follower.esp
LindsHumanEyes.esp
Luna_GoV.esp
Metis.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
Moolgogi Valerica.esp
NMD - Heather Standalone.esp
No2F.esp
No6F.esp
SKY_Girls.esp
Overknee_Anastasia.esp
Overknee_Betty.esp
Overknee_Kaitlyn.esp
Xevaria Follower.esp
Overknee_Ophelia.esp
PerkusMaximus_CombatPlus.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
Poet.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Seductress Elizabeth.esp
Shae.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Toccata.esp
Xanafollower.esp
Yeriel Follower.esp
[KijikoHair_MalePack].esp
_ElfdeficiencyMeridiaSummer.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
kairi_kirineko.esp
numenume femalebrows MARO.esp
saLa_Hairs.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Overknee_Patricia.esp
NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
RRC_CustomVoiceFollower_Judy.esp
Lyra.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
ta4_ris.esp
ta4_sver.esp
RRC_MercyFollower.esp
SkyUI.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
ZoyaFollower.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
TrueEyes.esp
Succubus-san.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
SassyTeen.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp

23 hours ago, Cr4zyAng3l said:

Ok so i followed every step on "how to install HDT" and it worked 50% by that i mean when im with clothes it works but when i take them off it doesn't it just resets even the size.
I really dont know what to do

Sounds like you simply haven't installed an HDT body. You have a lot of follower mods which have their own bodies as well so you need to replace femalebody_0 & femalebody_1 with an HDT version. I can help you with that if you don't know how to do that. Are you using CBBE or UUNP?

18 minutes ago, oldrayzor said:

Sounds like you simply haven't installed an HDT body. You have a lot of follower mods which have their own bodies as well so you need to replace femalebody_0 & femalebody_1 with an HDT version. I can help you with that if you don't know how to do that. Are you using CBBE or UUNP?

CBBE

CBBE. Okay. Easy but must ask a few more questions than we'll get you set up. Are you using MOD Organizer or NMM? I use Mod Organizer, so am rusty on NMM. Or are you not using any organizer? Are you certain all your follower mods are CBBE? If not, we can deal with it.

2 minutes ago, oldrayzor said:

CBBE. Okay. Easy but must ask a few more questions than we'll get you set up. Are you using MOD Organizer or NMM? I use Mod Organizer, so am rusty on NMM. Or are you not using any organizer? Are you certain all your follower mods are CBBE? If not, we can deal with it.

I believe ive got few followers that are non CBBE i believe but i dont think it does anything bad but not sure and i use Mod organizer.

Okay.

2 hours ago, Cr4zyAng3l said:

I believe ive got few followers that are non CBBE i believe but i dont think it does anything bad but not sure and i use Mod organizer.

The only thing to look out for is that we'll need to replace their bodies and that will cause problems with head, feet and hands if they are not CBBE, but we can work around. First thing first:

Spoiler

Here are 2 different CBBE HDT Bodies depending on which you prefer (there are many more in Bodyslide). These are the default presets in Bodyslide so easy to re-purpose in the future if you want to customize later in Bodyslide. Download the zip file that corresponds to the "style" you like:

My Body (CBBE HDT Curvy).7z

My Body (CBBE HDT Slim).7z

Now I'm not sure if you have Bodyslide installed or not, so here is a simple way to change out your body. Open the zip file in Mod Organizer same as you would with any other mod only this contains just a folder. It will install a folder called MyBody that contains the female body, hands and feet in the proper directory format to overwrite anything which proceeds it. Place it below bodyslide (if in use) and above your NPC replacers in the left box of Mod Organizer.  This will substitute the body on your player as well as all in-game NPCs.

To be continued...

8 minutes ago, oldrayzor said:

Okay.

The only thing to look out for is that we'll need to replace their bodies and that will cause problems with head, feet and hands if they are not CBBE, but we can work around. First thing first:

Hide contents

Here are 2 different CBBE HDT Bodies depending on which you prefer (there are many more in Bodyslide). These are the default presets in Bodyslide so easy to re-purpose in the future if you want to customize later in Bodyslide. Download the zip file that corresponds to the "style" you like:

My Body (CBBE HDT Curvy).7z

My Body (CBBE HDT Slim).7z

Now I'm not sure if you have Bodyslide installed or not, so here is a simple way to change out your body. Open the zip file in Mod Organizer same as you would with any other mod only this contains just a folder. It will install a folder called MyBody that contains the female body, hands and feet in the proper directory format to overwrite anything which proceeds it. Place it below bodyslide (if in use) and above your NPC replacers in the left box of Mod Organizer.  This will substitute the body on your player as well as all in-game NPCs.

To be continued...

ok so i downloaded the curvy one and installed with MO and i do have body slide 

The zip file containes the following:

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

If a follower or replacer mod does not have HDT and you wish it to, then you will need to root around in the sub-directories  of the mod for the files mentioned above and replace them with the ones in the My Body Folder. I recommend you back up the bodies contained in the mod if you don't have the original download. If you see neck gaps then it was probably a body type other than CBBE. If you check the nexus page for the mod, the author usually specifies (in the credits somewhere) the type of body used. You have two choices in such cases, 1) you can replace the head with a CBBE head or 2) You can find a HDT body type of the form used in the mod (ie. UUNP). Let me kniow if you have any trouble. Good luck.

Archived