Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

39 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I made it smaller and changed the radius-it´s always crappylooking...it´s an item for distance and for the gamer: "one time view and never must see it again"-in the darkness of dungeons quite (...) working....lol.

In every case, I have to quit those "helpers". There´s no Chance to have NPC´s and the character use same height-and same for other races as well. I´ll use my working alternative-Workaround.

And I must replace the "horny pillar-texture" with something more better-I can replace the down-area and let the upper-statue stay as it is.

Maybe you like to Experiment with this item....called: pyritepillar

TESV 2019-05-14 16-03-22-61.jpg

You're right, the texture is terrible. I'll check it out and try to create something :classic_smile:

take that for further try´s...it´s the original furniture....

and you can QUIT those "arms", where the chain rings may fit-I make a new construction for that which hasn´t to do with the pillar itself:-))

If you have finally taken an other version or the original. I will add your texture in that case to this pillar-or maybe you find an other pillar, which has a nice texture and we exchange only the feet of this item...which is mostly the best idea:-)

zazPyriteStonePillar.nif

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

lol-no-this info is for the cloud-share-team...for now it would be a chaos to release that "nonsence"-too many errors/bugs/unfinished stuff...all will be fine;-)

(maybe  lot of users would be satisfied also with this "damaged version" - but that´s pretty much not working as a serious framework....you now give me the chance for a platinum-pack and so I finish this asset-items from my point of few to be done-then is coming the framework and then the CBBE-HDT-BS-version-and then it´s READY.

I know you waited so long but I´m here and often show u what I´m doing-so the work on the stuff is truly transparent:-)..and I can´t work on it 24/7.....

That ICE-try sucks-I will try to create a wall-furniture of it

The column (pyrite-pillar) has far too less texture quality in the nearfield-view:  -anoying!!!

-I can not polish that and I will try to find a nice solution-the rings of the HDT-chains are not ideal fixed to the furniture-anchor-helpers-I need a solution, which works for ALL NPCs, so that different height´s of ALL NPCs will not waste the item !!! By this way, it´s no fun, if the chain is not suiting and not targeting into the correct heights-position....this is, what I have to solve next....

That castle parts have a very fine texture, which is spending also inside of the walls enough reflexion-light...it will replace the solitude-set-up of the zap-land and make things look more "cleaned-up" (I don´t have to retoush holes, gaps and I spare unwanted meshes of the vanilla game, which are causing to be used only all together-solitude and the 9 divine are ingame-no need to have them twice !!!

the pic shows the complicated wooden-stairway up into the tower

TESV 2019-05-14 22-04-35-16.jpg

lol ok. i waited for a year i can do same for few more months. just let me know if i need to change my setup from uunp based to cbbe one.

On 5/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, t.ara said:

take that for further try´s...it´s the original furniture....

and you can QUIT those "arms", where the chain rings may fit-I make a new construction for that which hasn´t to do with the pillar itself:-))

If you have finally taken an other version or the original. I will add your texture in that case to this pillar-or maybe you find an other pillar, which has a nice texture and we exchange only the feet of this item...which is mostly the best idea:-)

zazPyriteStonePillar.nif 102.13 kB · 0 downloads

First try, tomorrow i will be continued :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

lol ok. i waited for a year i can do same for few more months. just let me know if i need to change my setup from uunp based to cbbe one.

no-I play also UUNP...zap should be available for both types..

On 5/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, t.ara said:

hello..

i have difficulties about what you describe...there is not zaz ultimate data pack and IF you might have installed TUFP beside zap8 or 8 plus, you maybe get BIG problems around FNIS.

I can only ask you to drop TUFP and install ZAP8(+) again. And I can not support here ZAP for SE because I did not create the mods. In that case you maybe can ask PFIFFY.

The entirely ZAP 8 and 8 plus will not completely work in SKYRIM SE because of technical problems with activators, which don´t show up in SE.

Thank you, this would make complete an much more sense then.  If you had not created the original.  I do believe it was a port of an compiled version then.  I will do as you say, thank you for your response t.ara

12 hours ago, poblivion said:

Not so much :classic_sad:    I was not very satisfied with this version. I started working on another version.

ScreenShot698.jpg

a full< new texture to the body´s pillar is fine-you can also test out existing stone textures of the vanilla game...this beton-style is very homogeny and likewise "modern" beside the upper part.

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

a full< new texture to the body´s pillar is fine-you can also test out existing stone textures of the vanilla game...this beton-style is very homogeny and likewise "modern" beside the upper part.

With first version of texture, I has problem with side connection.  I have no program that could work with texture directly on a 3D object.

ScreenShot696.jpg

I switched over to something different-much less stones/m^2 is more cleaned up...(castle-wall-set in action!)

-i let the whole half of the area be an island-the other side behind the hills is a valley....

-pool area has been lowered (not on the pics)

...editing:-))

-now with bigger entrance-for horse riding and for horses with carriages as well working->that outside-stable will settle into the castle area!

TESV 2019-05-17 16-30-30-29.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-29-08-62.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-28-58-92.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-28-10-84.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-26-55-97.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-26-38-95.jpg

TESV 2019-05-17 16-25-53-08.jpg

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

With first version of texture, I has problem with side connection.  I have no program that could work with texture directly on a 3D object.

ScreenShot696.jpg

NIFSCOPE and 3dsmax- I can handle that texture alignment-it´s an UV-map editing inside of 3ds

How can I keep NPCs restrained to furniture for an unlimited amount of time? I'm using Paradise Halls Enhanced for enslaving NPCs. When I restrain them in Zap furniture they stay there as long as I'm around. But when I travel too far away or do some quests they just stand in front of the furniture when I come back.

1 hour ago, whatsoldier said:

How can I keep NPCs restrained to furniture for an unlimited amount of time? I'm using Paradise Halls Enhanced for enslaving NPCs. When I restrain them in Zap furniture they stay there as long as I'm around. But when I travel too far away or do some quests they just stand in front of the furniture when I come back.

yeah that is a pain. When the game engine loads the cell it puts the npc objects in and they run their ai packages and of course their is no package telling them to sit in that particular furniture. So I don't think there is a fix, maybe a scripted one but I don't have a clue how. I hope someone does know a way though casue it is annoying

5 hours ago, whatsoldier said:

Maybe there´s a way without consuming not too much papyrus--scripting. This also depends on the AI packs of NPCs. If they are sandboxing, they intend to do their jobs. We have examples from the vanilla game, that things like that work inside of quests-one example is, when you enter the dragonreach the first or later times: the jarl is SITTING in the chair-lot of NPCs are using furnitures, when you enter different locations. If I enter my SHIP-mod, the girlies are also sometimes inside the furnitures-this is depending on their AI. The higher questing is overriding their AI packs probably, but if you leave the cell, the game is resetting the cell. The cell-start is the key to this problem so far I have understood the game-mechanics.

I have the hope, that ZAIRA and MUSJE can bring a lightweighted solution - maybe a "zap-furniture-AI-override" into the gameplay.

Still busy on the interieur of the castle:-))

It´s great fun to create the scenes of the hollywood - film´s soundstage, the backlots and properties together into a working interieur.

Anyway have the relations to the mainhall been put together into a working hall with their suiting angles of corners. From the movie I

try to adopt the cam-scenes together into a suiting form with mostly correct scaling.

Interieur-assets will be a mix of different props.

castleofpitandthependuluminterieur.JPG

On 5/18/2019 at 1:11 AM, t.ara said:

Castle pics

I really like the look of the castle, the textures and stuff. quite oblivion style

They need normal maps though from the looks, it's easy to do in Gimp, I can do it if you need

11 hours ago, whatsoldier said:

The only mods I know of that do that are the "I'll take the Display Model" mods.  They only work with a limited set of furniture.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

Maybe there´s a way without consuming not too much papyrus--scripting. This also depends on the AI packs of NPCs. If they are sandboxing, they intend to do their jobs. We have examples from the vanilla game, that things like that work inside of quests-one example is, when you enter the dragonreach the first or later times: the jarl is SITTING in the chair-lot of NPCs are using furnitures, when you enter different locations. If I enter my SHIP-mod, the girlies are also sometimes inside the furnitures-this is depending on their AI. The higher questing is overriding their AI packs probably, but if you leave the cell, the game is resetting the cell. The cell-start is the key to this problem so far I have understood the game-mechanics.

I have the hope, that ZAIRA and MUSJE can bring a lightweighted solution - maybe a "zap-furniture-AI-override" into the gameplay.

There is this old mod that I used in the past: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/292-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

When I restrain some NPC to furniture from this mod they stay there permanently. But since this is an old mod there is no furniture from the newer Zap-versions.

When I use the Zap Helper they also stay in the furniture but it only works for one NPC. The author of the Zap Helper mentioned that the quest priority should be set to max and updated the .esp file:

Some interesting ideas to throw onto the fire, as it were...

Have you thought about:

- Additional decorative "Just Add NPC" furniture and items, such as cages, tables, chairs and light fixtures?

- Furniture that supports multiple NPCs?

- Multiple-pose dynamic furniture objects, such as tying posts?

- Furniture that has secondary interactions once an NPC is installed, that allows someone to interact with those NPCs?

Hey tara

I made about 20 idles for some of the objects, mostly newer ones. Made them for my poser, I'm not too bothered about little imperfections. I doubt these will be useful to you on their own cause they are just furniture idles really, not paired, but as I said all the next slal anims I make will use Zap furniture and I've already prepared the objects I want to use.

The files are in blend format though rather than 3ds, or you can have the exported animation. Some of them need some tweaks for accuracy.

Here are some previews:

Spoiler

ScreenShot30146.png

ScreenShot30149.png

ScreenShot30150.png

ScreenShot30151.png

ScreenShot30152.png

ScreenShot30154.png

ScreenShot30155.png

ScreenShot30156.png

ScreenShot30157.png

ScreenShot30158.png

ScreenShot30159.png

ScreenShot30161.png

ScreenShot30162.png

ScreenShot30163.png

ScreenShot30164.png

ScreenShot30165.png

8 hours ago, RohZima said:

Hey tara

I made about 20 idles for some of the objects, mostly newer ones. Made them for my poser, I'm not too bothered about little imperfections. I doubt these will be useful to you on their own cause they are just furniture idles really, not paired, but as I said all the next slal anims I make will use Zap furniture and I've already prepared the objects I want to use.

The files are in blend format though rather than 3ds, or you can have the exported animation. Some of them need some tweaks for accuracy.

Here are some previews:

Reveal hidden contents

Very nice and a perfect addition to the existing items. It´s of course more hard to re-import the furnitures and create the new idles 100% suiting (accuracy). 

If you load inside your setup with the animation the furniture, you should have the correct position like ingame. The only problem I see with those furnitures, which will be repaired against misalignment of the CAM. Those animations have to be renewed and the furniture gets another position.

My main-idea for your work is, that you create suiting animations for a second person, who is maybe tickling or caressing or posing to/for the character, which is stucking iside of the furniture. I can add mostly 1-3 new seats with entry-points. This will allow a simple interaction with the bound npc, No mod could likewise create such interactions with correct directions to furniture - stucking npc/player. This is a chance to make the gameplay more interesting and "sexy". And everything works without a single line of CODE (scripting).

Otherwise can zap offer such idles also on IDLE markers, which can also be exactly pointing to a dedicated direction. If we have such sexy-idles-poses and furniture-related animations, the gameplay will be very much explosive and much more rich.

I hope I can load your idles into 3dsmax. Anyway will I add them to the existing furnitures. I can create MULTI-animated furniture with random idles and easily add the idles as a NEW furnitures with new assets and "look", so that the pack gets more alternatives.

On 5/19/2019 at 12:41 PM, RohZima said:

I really like the look of the castle, the textures and stuff. quite oblivion style

They need normal maps though from the looks, it's easy to do in Gimp, I can do it if you need

They have their normal map maybe they are not trimmed optimal-we maybe get alternative or overworked textures and then we can add the normal-maps again fully new.