Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

33 minutes ago, t.ara said:

:classic_smile:

TESV 2019-05-10 14-56-54-18.jpg

TESV 2019-05-10 14-56-54-89.jpg

TESV 2019-05-10 14-56-18-53.jpg

Those ARE rather nice!  Look forward to playing with those ....

I realise it's maybe late in the process, but something like this could be a very simple set up

A ring of poles, set in the ground, loop at the top, (like a needle with a round hole) with a rope fed through them, with (or without) little knots every so often.  A dozen or so laps exercise morning, afternoon and evening.   The simple toys, and pleasures, are the best  ?

Is something like that maybe possible, please? 

d9wt97l-121c1cdc-1571-4fec-9326-8539131b2612.png

38 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Those ARE rather nice!  Look forward to playing with those ....

I realise it's maybe late in the process, but something like this could be a very simple set up

A ring of poles, set in the ground, loop at the top, (like a needle with a round hole) with a rope fed through them, with (or without) little knots every so often.  A dozen or so laps exercise morning, afternoon and evening.   The simple toys, and pleasures, are the best  ?

Is something like that maybe possible, please? 

Thanks-I catched again an infection...this year supposed to be chaotic...

tja....the first aspect, which is not working from a furniture without HAT-build-in is that pulling chain going to the nipples...I can´t create that without more skills and maybe with a sync-start of two npcs inside the furniture at once-there´s nothing like that, that two skeletons are synced apart from the riding. And the riding is not following a dedicated line like we have here. If both animations would start as DUAL animations and with two female skeletons, it is POSSIBLE to add such a chain from one skeleton to the other one. BUT bot skeletons have to be inside when the HDT chain is spawning....that chain could be a collar chain and the other part could end in the hand--that´s working.

The next problem is the free hanging rope, which has to have collision with the body and exactly between the legs-that´s very much far away - such a chain has to be an activator btw. and can´t be part of the furniture. The furniture could be placed above the rope-activator and then it´s the question, if the rope would follow the direction all between the legs....

I would say it would be likewise a masterpiece of all the most hard to create stuff with lot of tricks and without guarantee, that it will work.

Alternatively such a furniture can be simply made with a static rope and working like the stand of DISPLAY MODEL.

I can maybe ask the hot texas-lady (I read in the past she´s from texas?) to allow to integrate her creations to zap. By that process would her furnitures become normal furnitures with standard functions without the DM-mechanic and use-able for other quest mods as well. Her turn. I did not ask her because one of my steady visitors was in communication about that.

I can little figure that out but I can not promise something.

I had a furniture called BLADEWALK inside of zap, but I did not release that, because sending a girl to walk above a blade is imo too hard (it doesn´t simply suit to what I like to do) and it was not ideal to be shown up-i´d like to keep simply some stuff away and I don´t want a discussion, which is more harder or more soft in comparison. That item was stupid and very bad made btw. The crusher-stuff is also on the edge-but it´s possibiltity of use are different.

bladewalk.JPG

I am unable to use some of the furniture from the animation pack. Instead of using the furniture the character  t-poses in the air at a 45 degree angle (it looks pretty much like the rack pose). When I searched for a solution on the net I only found answers related to Fnis or Devious Devices. If Fnis was installed incorrectly none of the animations would work? I only get this bug on some furniture. The character using no clothing or devices also makes no difference. Still no animation.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thanks-I catched again an infection...this year supposed to be chaotic...

tja....the first aspect, which is not working from a furniture without HAT-build-in is that pulling chain going to the nipples...I can´t create that without more skills and maybe with a sync-start of two npcs inside the furniture at once-there´s nothing like that, that two skeletons are synced apart from the riding. And the riding is not following a dedicated line like we have here. If both animations would start as DUAL animations and with two female skeletons, it is POSSIBLE to add such a chain from one skeleton to the other one. BUT bot skeletons have to be inside when the HDT chain is spawning....that chain could be a collar chain and the other part could end in the hand--that´s working.

The next problem is the free hanging rope, which has to have collision with the body and exactly between the legs-that´s very much far away - such a chain has to be an activator btw. and can´t be part of the furniture. The furniture could be placed above the rope-activator and then it´s the question, if the rope would follow the direction all between the legs....

I would say it would be likewise a masterpiece of all the most hard to create stuff with lot of tricks and without guarantee, that it will work.

Alternatively such a furniture can be simply made with a static rope and working like the stand of DISPLAY MODEL.

I can maybe ask the hot texas-lady (I read in the past she´s from texas?) to allow to integrate her creations to zap. By that process would her furnitures become normal furnitures with standard functions without the DM-mechanic and use-able for other quest mods as well. Her turn. I did not ask her because one of my steady visitors was in communication about that.

I can little figure that out but I can not promise something.

I had a furniture called BLADEWALK inside of zap, but I did not release that, because sending a girl to walk above a blade is imo too hard (it doesn´t simply suit to what I like to do) and it was not ideal to be shown up-i´d like to keep simply some stuff away and I don´t want a discussion, which is more harder or more soft in comparison. That item was stupid and very bad made btw. The crusher-stuff is also on the edge-but it´s possibiltity of use are different.

bladewalk.JPG

Hi @t.ara

I probably should have explained this idea better.  I really didn't see this as a two character thing.  And certainly not 'leashed' like that.  My bad, there.  So, very sorry about that, and any confusion I caused!  Thanks vm for the full reply though

I actually just had in mind something simple for the PC, Followers, or other NPC to 'walk along' on top of

I understand that the rope positioning would not work very well.  But I DO like your 'blade' though!  ?

How about a longer version to 'walk along', or a multiple set of 8 or so in a 'closed circuit', with the blade protruding above each support, for the characters to 'walk round'?  Placement doesn't have to be absolutely accurate.  A 'good impression' would be more than adequate

You also have my sympathies about the infection.  I have been trying to get rid of a nasty bug for the last 6 weeks, so bad that I even did that unheard of thing and went to see the doctor!  Get well soon ?

Just now, donkeywho said:

Hi @t.ara

I probably should have explained this idea better.  I really didn't see this as a two character thing.  And certainly not 'leashed' like that.  My bad, there.  So, very sorry about that, and any confusion I caused!  Thanks vm for the full reply though

I actually just had in mind something simple for the PC, Followers, or other NPC to 'walk along' on top of

I understand that the rope positioning would not work very well.  But I DO like your 'blade' though!  ?

I know it may not be entirely to your taste, but how about a longer version to 'walk along', or a multiple set of 8 or so in a 'closed circuit', with the blade protruding above each support, for the characters to 'walk round'?  Placement doesn't have to be absolutely accurate.  A 'good impression' would be more than adequate

You also have my sympathies about the infection.  I have been trying to get rid of a nasty bug for the last 6 weeks, so bad that I even did that unheard of thing and went to see the doctor!  Get well soon ?

First off, the amount of content an detail you've put into this project is amazing, thank you Tara. 

OKay.. now this is going to sound completely dumb on my part.  Early early on I once had Zaz animation pack with proper meshes an furnishings working, a long long time ago in the early days of Oldrim LE.  I've since upgraded to SE, have 8.0 installed with active .esm in Mod Organizer 2. 

So in game I never see any SLF/Defeat animations that are bound or use furniture.. never show up.  animations work, but no actual objects or such.  cuffs/horses/ hanging ropes, poles.. etc.   

An for the life of me I have absolutely no idea where I extract ZaZ-UltimateDataPack to so that it registers in game for callup/use by SLF, or Zaz, or any active animation.  I don't want to just drop the contents of each subfolder into my skyrim data folder, as I don't want to botch up my game or mod build of 300+ (yes active esm is 249, the rest are esl'd).  

Thank you, I'll probably just bury my face in my palm with replies, but I'd rather ask instead of just speculate guess an drop.

12 hours ago, DAZEros said:

First off, the amount of content an detail you've put into this project is amazing, thank you Tara. 

OKay.. now this is going to sound completely dumb on my part.  Early early on I once had Zaz animation pack with proper meshes an furnishings working, a long long time ago in the early days of Oldrim LE.  I've since upgraded to SE, have 8.0 installed with active .esm in Mod Organizer 2. 

So in game I never see any SLF/Defeat animations that are bound or use furniture.. never show up.  animations work, but no actual objects or such.  cuffs/horses/ hanging ropes, poles.. etc.   

An for the life of me I have absolutely no idea where I extract ZaZ-UltimateDataPack to so that it registers in game for callup/use by SLF, or Zaz, or any active animation.  I don't want to just drop the contents of each subfolder into my skyrim data folder, as I don't want to botch up my game or mod build of 300+ (yes active esm is 249, the rest are esl'd).  

Thank you, I'll probably just bury my face in my palm with replies, but I'd rather ask instead of just speculate guess an drop.

hello..

i have difficulties about what you describe...there is not zaz ultimate data pack and IF you might have installed TUFP beside zap8 or 8 plus, you maybe get BIG problems around FNIS.

I can only ask you to drop TUFP and install ZAP8(+) again. And I can not support here ZAP for SE because I did not create the mods. In that case you maybe can ask PFIFFY.

The entirely ZAP 8 and 8 plus will not completely work in SKYRIM SE because of technical problems with activators, which don´t show up in SE.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, whatsoldier said:

I am unable to use some of the furniture from the animation pack. Instead of using the furniture the character  t-poses in the air at a 45 degree angle (it looks pretty much like the rack pose). When I searched for a solution on the net I only found answers related to Fnis or Devious Devices. If Fnis was installed incorrectly none of the animations would work? I only get this bug on some furniture. The character using no clothing or devices also makes no difference. Still no animation.

I figured out that Devious Devices was causing this bug. After removing DD-Integration and DD-Assets every furniture is working now. Somehow DD is conflicting with Zaz, at least in my game. Playing with the options didn't help. I also had to remove Bannered Mare Sexual Playground which has DD-Assets AND Zaz as a requirement. This means that there should be a way to get those two mods working together.

4 hours ago, whatsoldier said:

I figured out that Devious Devices was causing this bug. After removing DD-Integration and DD-Assets every furniture is working now. Somehow DD is conflicting with Zaz, at least in my game. Playing with the options didn't help. I also had to remove Bannered Mare Sexual Playground which has DD-Assets AND Zaz as a requirement. This means that there should be a way to get those two mods working together.

Lot of users run dd beside zap error free !!!

BMISP is specially not causing a furniture bug-it is only changing some furniture´s conditions. It´s a simple location-mod.

You might have another scary error inside of your installation. Third party.

The last shared mod between DD and ZAP has been DDassets. In version 9 this is not any longer a happening: ZAP is working here completely autonomy with own new functions related to those assets and no functions between DD and ZAP can interfere any more.

3 hours ago, Londo101 said:

So you will create more breast bondage devices? Would be great!

The known ropes are coming again and will be better created. I try to get also some other stuff working. Depends all on BS-possibilities.

39 minutes ago, t.ara said:

nope-i had fever when writing that down-seriously: not possible.

Maybe you can tell me where this pot in the game folders?...I need to put a texture...works perfect:-)))

Hi, textures are part of packed files. 

Location is:   \Data\Textures\Tara-UltimateFurniturePack\01metal\     

Meshes         \Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Miscellaneous\CookingPotDwemerGold.nif

pot.png

7 minutes ago, t.ara said:

hmmm-exquisit-you grabbed them from TUFP....ggg-I need the original location

I've modified Meshes and Textures, these files aren't in Vanilla Skyrim.

Vanilla barrell meshes: Data\Meshes\clutter\dwemer\dweichorbarrellfull01.nif

Vanilla barrell textures: Data\Textures\clutter\dwemer\ichorbarrel01.dds

Data\Textures\clutter\dwemer\ichorbarrel01_n.dds

Finished-the pot´s collision is also fine and working correctly: everything is working alright-jumping into it-setting restraints at the upper arms-enter the furniture-furniture pose-exit and back into restraints-5 stars:-)

TESV 2019-05-12 20-01-34-98.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-01-24-72.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-01-04-49.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-00-57-21.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-00-05-33.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 19-59-02-15.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 19-58-47-69.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 19-58-40-73.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 19-58-35-74.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-38-35-72.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-38-19-81.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-38-18-46.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-38-10-59.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-38-09-28.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-37-58-27.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-37-18-47.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-37-03-74.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-36-57-29.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-41-02-63.jpg

TESV 2019-05-12 20-40-50-00.jpg

53 minutes ago, poblivion said:

I've modified Meshes and Textures, these files aren't in Vanilla Skyrim.

Vanilla barrell meshes: Data\Meshes\clutter\dwemer\dweichorbarrellfull01.nif

Vanilla barrell textures: Data\Textures\clutter\dwemer\ichorbarrel01.dds

Data\Textures\clutter\dwemer\ichorbarrel01_n.dds

Yes, that´s it. I prefer always to copy the original texture path in first step and if something different comes as an idea, I can change or create an own one and add it to zap. In this case is that item taking the original one-if somebody is setting a different texture onto it-like a texture overhaul, the item is also appearing in that new texture like all other items like this.

In between I also found your suiting file with the texture-set-sorry.

zazIceWall (furniture-test)

Is that working and interesting or is that stupid?

I put an alpha see-through on the ice-wall, so to see the hands and feet stucking inside the ice. On normal stone is this not ideal looking-on ice-walls maybe perfect...but who is playing with zap in the ice-regions?

TESV 2019-05-13 08-21-32-61.jpg

TESV 2019-05-13 08-21-29-37.jpg

TESV 2019-05-13 08-21-21-77.jpg

TESV 2019-05-13 08-20-54-87.jpg

TESV 2019-05-13 08-20-37-28.jpg

TESV 2019-05-13 08-20-23-32.jpg

TESV 2019-05-13 08-20-14-43.jpg

Syncing / saving ZAP 9 into the cloud....

(takes about some hrs. , as usually)

...added: full accessible Castle-Medieval-Kit (of course with all parts fully use-able and load-free) (one building is not ready, but will be soon)

...added: new textures for this items

Castle-Medieval-Series (all items between 100 and 700KB -Size only, means: very Skyrim-friendly! 

-CastleGateHouse

-CastleWallSimple

-CastleWallWithDamaged Wall-Part

-CastleWallRoofed

-CastleWallTower

-CastleKeep 

TESV 2019-05-14 22-08-51-xxx.jpg

TESV 2019-05-16 11-41-34-45.jpg

40 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Syncing / saving ZAP 9 into the cloud....

(takes about some hrs. , as usually)

...added: full accessible Castle-Medieval-Kit (of course with all parts fully use-able and load-free) (one building is not ready, but will be soon)

...added: new textures for this items

Castle-Medieval-Series (all items between 100 and 700KB -Size only, means: very Skyrim-friendly! 

-CastleGateHouse

-CastleWallSimple

-CastleWallWithDamaged Wall-Part

-CastleWallRoofed

-CastleWallTower

-CastleKeep (in progress)

TESV 2019-05-14 22-08-51-19mini.jpg

wait does it mean zap 9 is gonna release in few hours?

1 hour ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

wait does it mean zap 9 is gonna release in few hours?

lol-no-this info is for the cloud-share-team...for now it would be a chaos to release that "nonsence"-too many errors/bugs/unfinished stuff...all will be fine;-)

(maybe  lot of users would be satisfied also with this "damaged version" - but that´s pretty much not working as a serious framework....you now give me the chance for a platinum-pack and so I finish this asset-items from my point of few to be done-then is coming the framework and then the CBBE-HDT-BS-version-and then it´s READY.

I know you waited so long but I´m here and often show u what I´m doing-so the work on the stuff is truly transparent:-)..and I can´t work on it 24/7.....

That ICE-try sucks-I will try to create a wall-furniture of it

The column (pyrite-pillar) has far too less texture quality in the nearfield-view:  -anoying!!!

-I can not polish that and I will try to find a nice solution-the rings of the HDT-chains are not ideal fixed to the furniture-anchor-helpers-I need a solution, which works for ALL NPCs, so that different height´s of ALL NPCs will not waste the item !!! By this way, it´s no fun, if the chain is not suiting and not targeting into the correct heights-position....this is, what I have to solve next....

That castle parts have a very fine texture, which is spending also inside of the walls enough reflexion-light...it will replace the solitude-set-up of the zap-land and make things look more "cleaned-up" (I don´t have to retoush holes, gaps and I spare unwanted meshes of the vanilla game, which are causing to be used only all together-solitude and the 9 divine are ingame-no need to have them twice !!!

the pic shows the complicated wooden-stairway up into the tower

TESV 2019-05-14 22-04-35-16.jpg

24 minutes ago, t.ara said:

lol-no-this info is for the cloud-share-team...for now it would be a chaos to release that "nonsence"-too many errors/bugs/unfinished stuff...all will be fine;-)

(maybe  lot of users would be satisfied also with this "damaged version" - but that´s pretty much not working as a serious framework....you now give me the chance for a platinum-pack and so I finish this asset-items from my point of few to be done-then is coming the framework and then the CBBE-HDT-BS-version-and then it´s READY.

I know you waited so long but I´m here and often show u what I´m doing-so the work on the stuff is truly transparent:-)..and I can´t work on it 24/7.....

That ICE-try sucks-I will try to create a wall-furniture of it

The column (pyrite-pillar) has far too less texture quality in the nearfield-view:  -anoying!!!

-I can not polish that and I will try to find a nice solution-the rings of the HDT-chains are not ideal fixed to the furniture-anchor-helpers-I need a solution, which works for ALL NPCs, so that different height´s of ALL NPCs will not waste the item !!! By this way, it´s no fun, if the chain is not suiting and not targeting into the correct heights-position....this is, what I have to solve next....

That castle parts have a very fine texture, which is spending also inside of the walls enough reflexion-light...it will replace the solitude-set-up of the zap-land and make things look more "cleaned-up" (I don´t have to retoush holes, gaps and I spare unwanted meshes of the vanilla game, which are causing to be used only all together-solitude and the 9 divine are ingame-no need to have them twice !!!

Pillar looks good :classic_smile:  If there is problems with HDT chains and the height of different characters, you can make a version where the person is handcuffed and hanging over the ground.

23 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Pillar looks good :classic_smile:  If there is problems with HDT chains and the height of different characters, you can make a version where the person is handcuffed and hanging over the ground.

I made it smaller and changed the radius-it´s always crappylooking...it´s an item for distance and for the gamer: "one time view and never must see it again"-in the darkness of dungeons quite (...) working....lol.

In every case, I have to quit those "helpers". There´s no Chance to have NPC´s and the character use same height-and same for other races as well. I´ll use my working alternative-Workaround.

And I must replace the "horny pillar-texture" with something more better-I can replace the down-area and let the upper-statue stay as it is.

Maybe you like to Experiment with this item....called: pyritepillar

TESV 2019-05-14 16-03-22-61.jpg