I feel so old.

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Doesn't make me said because those shows are old.

It makes me sad because I compare them to what shows are on TV today. 50% are gay 'Teen' shows or whatever you call it, 35% are desperate attempts at entertainment and 10% are actual good shows, 5% are good oldies.

Adventure Time, MLP: FiM, Avatar, Spongebob and Gravity falls etc. seem to give some hope. But it won't be like in the 90's : A show wasn't worth Watching if the theme didn't contain an Electric guitar, And if nobody got hurt in the show. It's awful how some overly protective parents made Shin-Chan go off the air. If even that's too obscene, I doubt they would like Ren & Stimpy.

image27958.jpg

Modern Cartoons don't even hold a flame to 80's and 90's cartoons. When i was little, here in Australia i was heavily in Pokemon, Transformers, Power Rangers, Ren and stimpy, Johnny Bravo, The Amanda Show. Whenever i see cartoons on Cartoon Network on Foxtel (Cable or satellite for you Americans) I remember when they had cartoons that were actually entertaining

Watching Dragon Ball Z movies with copyrights in the area of 1994... and then' date=' I realize that 18 years ago, I was watching this stuff when it first showed up on TV.

Not even Saiyans fighting Hitler can cheer me up...

[/quote']

Man, so true man. I would sit and watch the abridged Dragon Ball Z Kai with my sons and feel like...wow...I'm old. :(

What makes you really feel old is when you have 9 grandkids and they are in school, my grandkids range in age from 3 years old to 15 years old.

When i was a kid i couldnt wait for Saturday to come so i could watch the Three Stooges, Little Rascals, Laural and Hardy.

Im 58 and will be 59 in Dec.

Archived