REMESH ImpossibleBootsVictoire_Thigh High Platform

View File

• JoshQ holds the credits for his 'ImpBoots Victoire KneeHigh' original mesh, and I raised them to the thigh and gave them a platform
  • Boots are compatible for any body and can be worn by female adult sim everyday, naked, formal, sleepwear, athletic, outerwear
  • Will raise the sim 16 units over the ground
  • The only bug I saw, was in CAS where the texture had a bad UV map, but in gameplay looks fine
  • PLEASE NOTE: If you will pair these boots with a skirt or pants that are meshed, and not textured with the 'naked bottom' it will look awful, because it will override between them

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Sims 3 Base Game

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 6:54 PM, rauul995 said:

thanks for your cheers simhead666, but JoshQ will remain one of the best creators on our community ;)

I'm just a 'wanna be' creator :classic_blush:

a "wanna be" abandons modding quickly, you aren't one of them. keep it going.

On 2/19/2018 at 6:54 PM, simhead666 said:

Decided to bump these as they have become my favourite of your creations.....JoshQ gave you a great starting point and I think that I actually prefer your platformed versions to the originals (sorry JoshQ) for my kinkier Sims.  :cool:

That's the beauty of modding, if you don't like something you just change it, adapt it to what you need. Then another person will do the same and so on, with some luck the lessons learned will be shared and pave the way for new people trying new things. Or everybody will just demand donations, whatever happens first...