How to sign up on Baidu?

Not sure where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place.

I've noticed a lot of the SMP mods are oriental and all seem to be using pan.baidu to host them. Can anyone give a basic, dummy proof way to sign up for an account with it? I am able to translate all the way down to the part where it says "验证码" or translated to english "Verification Code"

What verification code?

Username

Phone number

and password are easy to figure out. But the user code is throwing me off.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm just trying to get some SMP hair for SSE.

----

MODERATOR EDIT: Changed title of your thread to something more appropriate. Making your thread title a URL is a sure fire way to make this seem like a spam post, which it isn't.

I wouldn't remotely even begin to consider giving Baidu your phone number just so you could download some mods. A bad idea all around. Whatever is specifically behind a Baidu login, is almost certainly not worth the risk or the hassle.

Most Chinese mods, typically from 3dm or various blogs, seem to use other Chinese download sites that don't require registration anyway. Just use google page translate and be doubly confident of what you're about to click or download. If an .exe or .msi file ever pops up, do NOT run it.

I have no problems downloading from baidu, but i have problem with getting password from 3dmgame, to download one certain thing from baidu.

My country is not in phone list.

Is there app, which solves this? Is there way to register without phone?

All attempts to comunicate with support failed. I think they ignore english.

Help please, after days of searching, someone finally posted me link, where to get it, and now i cant get it =(((((((((((((

14 hours ago, kiki78 said:

I have no problems downloading from baidu, but i have problem with getting password from 3dmgame, to download one certain thing from baidu.

My country is not in phone list.

Is there app, which solves this? Is there way to register without phone?

All attempts to comunicate with support failed. I think they ignore english.

Help please, after days of searching, someone finally posted me link, where to get it, and now i cant get it =(((((((((((((

Post the link of thread here here and people will provide you the baidu link and password.

Hmm i know jdownloader, havent tried it for this, didnt even think about that. But main problem is, that it wont help with seeing actual link from 3dmgames... ON TOP OF THAT i found someone who has registration, and most of older links simply dont work / removed. Such a shame =(

Archived