Ballet costumes anyone??

One thing that i would love to see in skyrim/FO4 is a proper set of Ballet Costumes.

Parts needed

Leotards: Silk NOT SLUTTY in Shoulderless, Sleeveless and Quarter/Kerchief sleeve

Tights: I have found exactly 1 mod with decent full tights and its a MENS outfit

Slippers/Pointe Shoes: whats with like every shoe mod for women having HEELS??

Hair: i would love to see a mod with just a few different "bun" styles without including 50,000 different others

Also does anybody know where the TOP SECRET BURN BEFORE READING instructions on how to do animations is (bonus if somebody knows where an editor for just the animations is)

1 hour ago, isupernoob said:

there's this leotard mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38331/? with a UUNP conversion here http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/163146804880/wtfuuun-gymnastics-leotard-uunp-hdt-require-the

I guess you could edit the textures so they're not shiny, but I have no idea how you'd do that. As for making them shoulderless, you could delete the vertices in bodyslide I suppose.

You can accomplish both with GIMP or Photoshop, no need to edit the meshes.

Less shiny = increase alpha on the normal map.  In GIMP, apply layer mask -> transfer from alpha channel, then use a dark brush to paint over the whole thing, which will reduce the shine a lot.

Make parts disappear = same basic process on the diffuse texture, just completely remove the undesired parts, and add a NiAlphaProperty to the mesh.

Plenty of tutorials on this and all the tools are free.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:20 AM, Badwolflabs said:

the leotard is decent (i would prefer one with the leg openings about a quarter/third of the way lower) but this proves my point.

Eh, I mean kinda? The ones I linked are based off of the leotards gymnasts wear, and they're pretty accurate in that regard: https://media.self.com/photos/57d8a260f71ce8751f6b520d/master/pass/simone-biles-gymnastics.jpg

Anyway, here's a 5 minute edit I did of the pink one, maybe someone else could get the normal map edit? I couldn't get it right:

WinterholdPink.dds

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, winny257 said:

i tried to create an account after getting the web page translated but it seems i have to have a mainland china phone number in order to register to download from baidu where the file is hosted, i tried to download from links you pasted but ended up just getting redirected to baidu

6 hours ago, Str1k3r550 said:

i tried to create an account after getting the web page translated but it seems i have to have a mainland china phone number in order to register to download from baidu where the file is hosted, i tried to download from links you pasted but ended up just getting redirected to baidu

The post I made was over a year ago. It used to be that I could download it without an account. There are some threads around here on Loverslab which have alternate links for baidu files.

Archived