(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

is there a video of the Skyrim butt jiggle? or does it look like the Oblivion gif above? i get the boobs fine' date=' but not sure if i'm getting butt. don't think so. and i've used CBBE Bodyslide (UPN bodyslide too but don't think they have butt jiggle), Troublemaker's bodies ect

[/quote']

again none of the animations by dragonfly have the butt bounce other than the 2 sex animations thats it. like jonusl2d said the only mod that has butt bounce is by fores. but it doesnt support the TBBP animations.

unbp by skulltyrant' date=' also do the cbbe bodys have physics while standing? new to all this so a bit confused lol

[/quote']

well if youre using the body i shared you need to have the hand and feet meshes from Calyps's UNPB mod and unp textures (there are alot so youll need to pick what you like) youll need the animations from this mod, either the skeleton_female.hkx from this mod or calyps's UNPB the 2.2x version (gives more bounce) as for skeletons i would suggest either xp32's maximum skeleton or one of the TBBP skeleton packs from my mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712 .

Aww, seems all pretty much working, i recive help about "female animation fix" I'm probable use a CK, and made small "patch" what fix all female npc, who have male animation.  Probable on my prev. game i install somehting.. what "fix" this, i use tooooo much mods, about 230 in total, and had a tons of conflicts ><;

And also, i notice the new x32 skeleton, i didn't try yet, i still use MAXIMUM x32 version, dose new skeleton support TBBT?

unn, skulltyrant thank you for trying help.

吸血鬼チャン、お疲れ様の~っ旦~~ごゆっくりどうぞでぽっぽ。

skulltyrant

Try this mesh. Note: I have no desire to test it with sex mods (not my thing). I don't know how it will look. So give it a test and if there is anything strange post a pic or something so I can see what up.

troublemaker my friend the breasts on that body are freakin perfect ive been trying to get them to look like that for awhile now. as for the butt jiggle i had to use the skeleton_female.hkx that dragonfly supplied in the 1.01 version and i must say i honestly hope he adds butt juggle to ALL the animations. it is just beautiful ( yes my favorite part to stare at it her ass lol) that cat walk with some jiggle will make it more enjoyable to just walk places rather than running. everything works perfectly thank you so much

Would love to see this with the TBBP breastbones added

Aww' date=' seems all pretty much working, i recive help about "female animation fix" I'm probable use a CK, and made small "patch" what fix all female npc, who have male animation.  Probable on my prev. game i install somehting.. what "fix" this, i use tooooo much mods, about 230 in total, and had a tons of conflicts ><;

And also, i notice the new x32 skeleton, i didn't try yet, i still use MAXIMUM x32 version, dose new skeleton support TBBT?

unn, skulltyrant thank you for trying help.

吸血鬼チャン、お疲れ様の~っ旦~~ごゆっくりどうぞでぽっぽ。

[/quote']

sorry i couldnt be of more help. yes xp32's mamimum skeleton supports TBBP.

skulltyrant

Try this mesh. Note: I have no desire to test it with sex mods (not my thing). I don't know how it will look. So give it a test and if there is anything strange post a pic or something so I can see what up.

troublemaker my friend the breasts on that body are freakin perfect ive been trying to get them to look like that for awhile now. as for the butt jiggle i had to use the skeleton_female.hkx that dragonfly supplied in the 1.01 version and i must say i honestly hope he adds butt juggle to ALL the animations. it is just beautiful ( yes my favorite part to stare at it her ass lol) that cat walk with some jiggle will make it more enjoyable to just walk places rather than running. everything works perfectly thank you so much

Would love to see this with the TBBP breastbones added

i suppose i can help there http://www.mediafire.com/?zhd34abb92ku95m now other than the butt weighting its the same as the one i shared originally. just know that there is currently no butt jiggle with the animations dragonfly has provided only the 2 sex animations have the butt jiggle.

Thanks, but the added bones ( NPC L Breast01 and NPC R Breast01) with nifskope really don't do anything, might as well not be there.

I'll see about trying to add the breast bones and butt bones to the 2.2p body. Since the other one I did had boob sag with some skeletons.

edit: Try this, I haven't tested the butt bonce sex, so please let me know how it is

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

other versions

my first attempt, no butt bones

UNPB-TBBP-Body-MrTroubleMaker

Breast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

If my first attempt didn't have boob sag for you and you want butt jiggle added let me know.

Thanks' date=' but the added bones ( NPC L Breast01 and NPC R Breast01) with nifskope really don't do anything, might as well not be there.

I'll see about trying to add the breast bones and butt bones to the 2.2p body. Since the other one I did had boob sag with some skeletons.

edit: Try this, I haven't tested the butt bonce sex, so please let me know how it is

other versions

If my first attempt didn't have boob sag for you and you want butt jiggle added let me know.

the 01 breast bones are specific to TBBP animations, without them the animations wont work and if an armor is rigged for them the game will crash.

Wondering if anyone can help me out,

What are the differences between the optional animations provided?

I love the jiggle, but the walk and run as is are a bit too exaggerated for my tastes.

Which of the options are the most conservative?

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I grew weary of browsing through the hundreds of pages

(Additionally, I think a lot of people would appreciate it if the additional animations had some form of notation, to help fools like me.)

Finally, I love this mod, keep up the good work!

Thanks' date=' but the added bones ( NPC L Breast01 and NPC R Breast01) with nifskope really don't do anything, might as well not be there.

other versions

did you weight the breasts too?

yes :) test it please

well i did test it it looks better than the first one but i was wondering if you could lessen the bounce?

yeah, but for boobs or butt or both? I used the BBP weighting of the less bounce 2.2p body, so it could be just the extra boob bones making extra bounce. How is the rest? ok? nothing strange?

yes :) test it please

well i did test it it looks better than the first one but i was wondering if you could lessen the bounce?

yeah' date=' but for boobs or butt or both? I used the BBP weighting of the less bounce 2.2p body, so it could be just the extra boob bones making extra bounce. How is the rest? ok? nothing strange?

[/quote']

seriously? the bounce is almost as much as the gifs on the main page. i wonder if its because im using the skeleton_female.hkx from dragonflys mod. no there is nothing strange. idk may just stick with the butt one you did for me.

OK, I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can't figure out what.

I'm trying to get TBBP for breast and butt jiggle working, but I'm having issues. I'm using the latest files from the first post and the latest FNIS, so that shouldn't be an issue. I'm also not using any other animations, just what came with Dragonfly's TBBP main file + FNIS + Dragonfly's two Ero Motion TBBP test anims.

I'm using the files from Dragonfly's TBBP main file (v.1.01), but with femalebody nifs created by the TBBP Compatible BodySlide, since the ones he includes don't have butt jiggle.

I ran Skyrim to test it out, and all of the jiggling works fine. Yay! Then I decide to check if I have any corpse issues, and I get both crushed breasts and butt. Boo! So, I decided to try a different skeleton to see if that would fix it and every one I tried (skeletons_of_original_size, XPMS, etc) had the same problems — save for one of skulltyrant's Perfect 3-2 TBBP skeletons, which keeps the breasts uncrushed, but does nothing for the butt crushing. And yes, I ran FNIS after changing any files.

I'm at a loss here. Help?

Acdale that release the ADEC body is waiting for some the release of some TBBP animations before releasing his TBBP body.

That makes sense without proper animations this body won't really shine.