Jump to content
IGNORED

Almost invisible neck gap.


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

 

I having a wee bit of an issue.  When I have everything installed, I have a "micro" gap.  That is, there is no real seam around my character neck and  wrists but then on but when looking close it does not seem to match up with the body perfectly although the color and tone are a perfect match.  Next,  I noticed like black or white "speckles"  The "speckles" along it  are actually minute gaps allowing you to see through the character.  I have tried various skins and bodies using mod organizer, the problem persists.  My primary setup have been:

 

Leyenda's All-in-one Pussy 4.0 + bodyslide 4.4.1 (i use leyenda's skin and body)

or

Bazinga's naturalistic bounce and jiggles (latest version) + body slide + skin (so far tried leyenda 4.0, fairskin (latest version) and the 4k Demoniac)

 

I made sure I had all dependencies, I used LOOT and made sure mod order has the mods in the appropriate order so the files are getting over written properly (in the left pane of mod organizer).  I even checked the data tab int he lower left pane checking meshes and textures to make sure the appropriate ones are being used and the appropriate ones are being used.  I have created and recreated the bodies and body morphs.  I am at a bit of a loss.  I have had issues with seems/gaps before but by being patient always have figured out what was causing the issue (often after frustration, I grant you)  But after a week of trying to figure this out, I am at a loss.  Below is my current mod list.

 

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.9]
06  Falskaar.esm
07  Wyrmstooth.esp  [Version 1.16]
08  Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0A  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0B  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0C  ApachiiHair.esm
0D  SGHairPackBase.esm
0E  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0F  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
10  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
11  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
12  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
13  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
14  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
15  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
16  DeviousFramework.esm
17  hdtHighHeel.esm
18  Amputator.esm
19  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.8]
1A  EFFCore.esm
1B  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
1C  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
1D  HighResTexturePack01.esp
1E  HighResTexturePack02.esp
1F  HighResTexturePack03.esp
20  SkyUI.esp
21  RaceMenu.esp
22  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
23  UIExtensions.esp
24  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
25  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
26  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
27  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
28  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
29  SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
2A  Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
2B  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
2C  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
2D  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
2E  TrueStorms.esp
2F  TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
30  Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
31  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
32  CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
33  CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
34  CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
35  TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
36  mintylightningmod.esp
37  MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
38  KS Hairdo's.esp
39  SGEyebrows.esp
3A  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
3B  SGHairPackAIO.esp
3C  DeadlyCombat.esp
3D  UltimateCombat.esp
3E  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
3F  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
40  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
41  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
42  SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
43  FloppySOS.esp
44  CMO - Complete Male Overhaul.esp
45  FNIS.esp
46  XPMSE.esp
47  HavokCollisionObject.esp
48  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
49  SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
4A  SOS - Revealing Armors.esp  [Version ealing]
4B  SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp
4C  SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp
4D  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
4E  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
4F  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
50  Apropos.esp
51  SexLabTools.esp
52  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
53  SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
54  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.7.2]
55  SexLabSquirtR.esp
56  DfwSupport.esp
57  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
58  zNovel.esp
59  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.4]
5A  Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
5B  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
5C  SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
5D  SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
5E  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
5F  MoreBanditCamps.esp  [Version 1.5]
60  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.00]
61  RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
62  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.]
63  Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
64  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
65  RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
66  Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
67  MilkModNEW.esp
68  MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
69  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
6A  Captured Dreams.esp
6B  SexLab-Stories.esp
6C  sr_FillHerUp.esp
6D  JH_Companion.esp
6E  JHHousecarl.esp
6F  ForswornFemale.esp
70  banditfemale.esp
71  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
72  SexLabDefeat.esp
73  dcc-dm2.esp
74  CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
75  SlaveTats.esp
76  DibellanDefender.esp
77  MilkModNEW HF.esp
78  MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
79  MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
7A  HDTSextoys.esp
7B  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
7C  BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
7D  ExtraPocket.esp
7E  SexistGuards.esp
7F  AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
80  animal_mansion.esp
81  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
82  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
83  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
84  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
85  SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
86  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
87  fallentreebridges.esp
88  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
89  SimpleSlavery.esp
8A  Immersive Patrols II.esp
8B  Immersive Wenches.esp
8C  Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
8D  CinematicFireFX.esp
8E  sr_FillThemUp.esp
8F  CerwidenCompanion.esp
90  SexLab-Parasites.esp
91  BesEss.esp
92  MoreNastyCritters.esp
93  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
94  Devious Cidhna.esp
95  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
96  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
97  S_L_U_T_S.esp
98  MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp
99  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
9A  Populated Skyrim Civil War Patrols.esp
9B  zTrap.esp
9C  RosaFollower.esp
9D  Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
9E  ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
9F  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
A0  EFFDialogue.esp
A1  DeadlyDragons.esp
A2  FNISspells.esp
A3  HDT Piercingsets.esp
A4  Immersive Wenches -SG&KS hairs- Patch.esp
A5  jh_people2.esp
A6  jh_dawnguard.esp
A7  The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
A8  Avril.esp
A9  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
AA  TrapsAndPitfalls.esp
AB  HornyWerewolves.esp
AC  zzEstrus.esp
AD  EstrusChaurus.esp
AE  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
AF  FNISSexyMove.esp
B0  SLAnimLoader.esp
B1  AnubAnimObj.esp
B2  HentaiCreatures.esp
B3  SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
B4  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
B5  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
B6  SLALAnimObj.esp
B7  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
B8  ERSO 19 - Respawn 2 days - 10 days.esp
B9  Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
BA  AddItemMenu2.esp
BB  Anal Torch.esp
BC  Extended Slider Colors.esp
BD  SexLab Strapon.esp
BE  ELFXEnhancer.esp


 

I hope someone has some ideas =)

 

 

 

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Alli72 said:

 

 I have tried various skins and bodies using mod organizer, the problem persists.
 

either femalebody.nif doesn't match femalehead.nif (unp top model come with an edited femalehead.nif, instead of giving a reason to convert armors to that body, it fall to oblivion because incompatible with everything)

 

open your nude body nif, copy paste, remove weight (if it don't match, there was a fail somewhere)

copy paste both in skeleton, if mesh with weights don't match mesh without weight, you have the same difference in game

some skeleton do a little more than adding tbbp bones or whatever, and that's useless problems (armor x is made for that skeleton, later you update to this skeleton, armor x need to be converted to this skeleton)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment

Was the body made in bodyslide and are you using the same hands and feet for the set? I know the UUNP HDT and the UUNP special body have different hands and feet and that there will be a seam if you don't use the same hands for that body. Not all hands and feet will work with all bodies.

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Was the body made in bodyslide and are you using the same hands and feet for the set? I know the UUNP HDT and the UUNP special body have different hands and feet and that there will be a seam if you don't use the same hands for that body. Not all hands and feet will work with all bodies.

I have used the unp special body, hands and feet.  I have used leyenda body + unp special hands and feet, and tried natural bounce and jiggle NBB_unp special repaint body + NBB_unp special hands and feet...in all three iterations, the gap is still there.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Alli72 said:

I have used the unp special body, hands and feet.  I have used leyenda body + unp special hands and feet, and tried natural bounce and jiggle NBB_unp special repaint body + NBB_unp special hands and feet...in all three iterations, the gap is still there.

If you switch back to UUNP, at the very least you won't have any wrist seams. Seams for the neck can be caused by a lot of things though. Specular maps, normal maps, diffuse maps with poor compression, bad heads, bad bodies, etc.

This is most likely a texture problem though. Time for a bit of trial and error. Actually, judging by the screenshots on the Leyenda Skin page, it's definitely the culprit lol but I'm more surprised that you noticed it. Someone uploaded a before/after image saying to switch to fair skin normals to remove the neck seam.

 

The before and after I'm talking about.



73512-0-1455667606.jpg73512-1-1455667605.jpg

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Artsick said:

If you switch back to UUNP, at the very least you won't have any wrist seams. Seams for the neck can be caused by a lot of things though. Specular maps, normal maps, diffuse maps with poor compression, bad heads, bad bodies, etc.

This is most likely a texture problem though. Time for a bit of trial and error. Actually, judging by the screenshots on the Leyenda Skin page, it's definitely the culprit lol but I'm more surprised that you noticed it. Someone uploaded a before/after image saying to switch to fair skin normals to remove the neck seam.

 

The before and after I'm talking about.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


73512-0-1455667606.jpg73512-1-1455667605.jpg
 

 

 

Well, I have uninstalled leyanda totally  earlier today and Used Bodyslide, xpsme, Fairskin and bazinga Natualistic bounce and jiggles and the speckle seam thing was still there.   That is when i started getting really frustrated 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Alli72 said:

Well, I have uninstalled leyanda totally  earlier today and Used Bodyslide, xpsme, Fairskin and bazinga Natualistic bounce and jiggles and the speckle seam thing was still there.   That is when i started getting really frustrated 

Have you tried changing specular and SSS maps? Weight set to 100?

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Artsick said:

Have you tried changing specular and SSS maps? Weight set to 100?

No, I have not.   I have never done just the spec maps like that, not entirely sure how to go about doing it.  I have mainly just switch mods, especially since learning how to use MO.  And, as ashamed as I am to ask this, what is the SSS map? >.<

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Artsick said:

Have you tried changing specular and SSS maps? Weight set to 100?

Okay, I reinstalled bodyslide and went with unp special and fair skin.   Still a  seem/gap  ...

 

Stripped everything out down to vanilla and no seams/gaps  ... so definitely a mod issue with female bodies...just need to figure out why and how now lol

Link to comment

The female body has three parts to it: head, body (includes feet), and hands. There are four textures to each labelled femaleXXXX_1. Diffuse maps are the colour, what you see. Normal maps (_msn) are shadows and definition (abs and muscles usually) without using vertices. Specular (_s) maps are these black and white things which give you sweat, oil, goosebumps, etc. Subsurface scattering maps (_sk) are easier shown than described. It's like how you shine a light under your fingers and they glow red. It's really terrible and basic in Skyrim Classic and I think it's also responsible for the bronze shine problem.

 

Any of these could be causing the seam due to either not matching, being for the wrong body, artificating due to compression (the wrist), just bad texture work... there's probably more, tbh. There's also mesh problems where some lighting properties might be different between meshes which would cause seams, but like I said earlier, that doesn't seam to be the case. Hah. 

 

Sorry for the quick texture lesson lol, but now you know. I had an annoying neck seam recently and I fixed it by basically replacing the _sk files with ones from another mod.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Artsick said:

 

Sorry for the quick texture lesson lol, but now you know.

textures have nothing to do with gap between head and neck, or tits not following body, or distorded body between weight 100 and 0...

 

load draugr body in outfitter, export it without doing anything, go check the disaster in game

draugr body get back to normal with xpms if you remove the weights

 

said above to copy paste the mesh and delete the weights

you have generated nif with xpms x from bodyslide?

you don't use xpms x but xpms y?

there's a difference between xpms x and y?

you have that difference in game

 

thinner arms than the npc wearing something else, hard to see

head clipping with body (the black points when you move), that you can see

and it's the same with your feets (to see that try some poser sitting poses)

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Artsick said:

The female body has three parts to it: head, body (includes feet), and hands. There are four textures to each labelled femaleXXXX_1. Diffuse maps are the colour, what you see. Normal maps (_msn) are shadows and definition (abs and muscles usually) without using vertices. Specular (_s) maps are these black and white things which give you sweat, oil, goosebumps, etc. Subsurface scattering maps (_sk) are easier shown than described. It's like how you shine a light under your fingers and they glow red. It's really terrible and basic in Skyrim Classic and I think it's also responsible for the bronze shine problem.

 

Any of these could be causing the seam due to either not matching, being for the wrong body, artificating due to compression (the wrist), just bad texture work... there's probably more, tbh. There's also mesh problems where some lighting properties might be different between meshes which would cause seams, but like I said earlier, that doesn't seam to be the case. Hah. 

 

Sorry for the quick texture lesson lol, but now you know. I had an annoying neck seam recently and I fixed it by basically replacing the _sk files with ones from another mod.

Well, I tried all your suggestions.  I even deleted all the female mods and re-downloaded everything to make sure nothing had gotten corrupted.   I did xpsme + Bodyslide + bazinga's Naturalistic bounce and jiggle for his NBB body + fair skin.  Then i tried difference sk files..then even tried different s files...then unstalled all skin and textures and tried demoniac skin.  The end result was still the micro-gap.  I even tried removing the enb in case it was causing the issue...it was still there.  The micro gap disappears when all female bodies are removed.  So I know base game is not corrupted (I even launched my vanilla profile in MO and again no gap there)  I am kinda at a loss. =(

 

I tried some of what you said yatol, as much I am smart enough to figure out lol, but everything matches as far as I am able to tell.  

Link to comment
  • 3 years later...
On 1/31/2018 at 3:56 PM, Alli72 said:

Well, since no other ideas forth coming here, guess I will try reinstalling again without an enb this time and try to catch when things go south with the body or maybe they will not go south.  I think its about the only option left.

Did you ever find a solution for the micro gap problem? I am having the same exact issue in my skyrim se gap. It looks like speckle lights shining on parts of my players neck. I have to look really close to see them. It bothers me because I know its there now. Not sure what is causing that.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...