SOS config/conflict - Floating Dong problems.

SOSissues1.thumb.jpg.a8ce760fbcdbd21690b615e28a48e594.jpg

...I don't think his willy should be floating in the air like that.

I've also seen people grow a second willy when they want to shag me. Which is a nice trick, but not really intended functionality.

I havn't replicated this fault on my current build, but it's a carry over from a previous build and I havn't fixed it either... I don't know if it's related to the corpse and his mid air member.

I'm going to assume this is an SOS config issue, but I don't know quite how to fix it. Any hints as to what to check?

I think Males of Skyrim might be involved, but I doubt a random bandit is affected by that mod...

Load order & full mod list attached.

Thanks in advance.

plugins.txt

modlist.txt

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've moved XP32 further down the mod order so that it now wins the conflicts with the couple of animation mods that were after it. I'll do some testing and get back if there are still any issues.

Am I correct in thinking I still don't need the XPMSE.esm file itself? I seem to remember a conversation with someone (?kimy) that it only did something weird, and what I needed was the skeleton from the main XP32 mod itself. Or am I confusing myself?

On 1/28/2018 at 3:23 PM, Lostdreamer said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've moved XP32 further down the mod order so that it now wins the conflicts with the couple of animation mods that were after it. I'll do some testing and get back if there are still any issues.

Am I correct in thinking I still don't need the XPMSE.esm file itself? I seem to remember a conversation with someone (?kimy) that it only did something weird, and what I needed was the skeleton from the main XP32 mod itself. Or am I confusing myself?

The skeleton is the important bit, but I believe XPMSE.esp does a few things for Racemenu compatibility and weapon scaling ect.  Unless you have a reason for disabling it I would let it load myself, you can disable its active functions in the MCM menu.

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The skeleton is the important bit, but I believe XPMSE.esp does a few things for Racemenu compatibility and weapon scaling ect.  Unless you have a reason for disabling it I would let it load myself, you can disable its active functions in the MCM menu.

I forget the exact reasons, but I seem to remember pulling it as unnecessary a while ago as part of the cycle of 'need to streamline my game to make room for other mods'...'Ooh, more new mods...now I need to streamline it even more.', etc.

So far, so good. The floating cock problem does seem to be fixed. It's odd that the only things conflicting with XP32 were animation packs. Lesson learned - that's one of the mods you have to be VERY suspicious of conflicts on.

Archived