[search] Looking for a specific armour mod

So I was browsing through the web for nice mods to install for my millionth attempt at a long lasting Skyrim playthrough and I came across this sweet piece of armour, problem is, I have no clue where it came from other than the screenshot from Sunsakuka's blog.  Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2018_01.19_-_23_32_16_34.jpg.796deca347237526cfb51f1629e0a1ee.jpg

RQNgJHB0_o.jpg

8 hours ago, yatol said:

lilim stay lilim even if the russian rename it to something else

I understand that but Krista's version, while using most of Lilim, is a different armour.

f5bd65186c51722939e2123e0bcfd72f-1.jpgb426b687-47e7-845d-76f1-b78c5f86e0da.jpg

Lilim doesn't come with the variants that the OP is looking for.

20 hours ago, Artsick said:

Not sure if you're the person on reddit as well but it's DEM Vamp War and sorry to tell you this, but it's not worth the effort lol.

thanks for the link, and when you say "not worth the effort", do you mind explaining why? cus all I see that can make it not worth it is the body mod requirement which can be easily avoided by converting to bodyslide

PS - I'm surprised you actually found this as googling the armour name provided nothing lol.

1 minute ago, Unkown Master said:

thanks for the link, and when you say "not worth the effort", do you mind explaining why? cus all I see that can make it not worth it is the body mod requirement which can be easily avoided by converting to bodyslide

PS - I'm surprised you actually found this as googling the armour name provided nothing lol.

It costs $5. No skimpy outfit like this is worth that much. After that, you'll have to remove the Demonica master and convert it to your body which would require weight painting... You're definitely better off using Lilim. 

Archived