IGNORED

Looking for mini skirts

I mean, you know NSFW +18 lingerie rave club tier skirts. I've browsed LL for all the cc there is and mod the sims, simsource, ect. So if you know of any tumblr or hidden away adult cc skirts then that might be just what I'm looking for. 

13 hours ago, FG13 said:

I mean, you know NSFW +18 lingerie rave club tier skirts. I've browsed LL for all the cc there is and mod the sims, simsource, ect. So if you know of any tumblr or hidden away adult cc skirts then that might be just what I'm looking for. 

w-600h-450-2580159.jpg.c74db4fa2defb5b67374c3207eeb2919.jpg

Found this

This is as close as you will get  by  Colores_Urbanos    On TSR

This is the link for the skirt only

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/mini-pleated/id/1292276/

I was able to update my sims so I might get back to making stuff. Problem is I have to make my projects more clean and polished and less buggy for people. I might mess around with skirts again, but not knowing how to make my own custom textures really sucks. The lack of really short skirts bummed me and was what made me start trying to make my own as a novice modder.

I've been trying to figure out how to make the back show more skin for the skirts without the front being completely gone, but it has been a pain learning how to edit the meshes and warping textures to make it match alittle. I'm slowly getting better and I kindof? achieved the effect, but I'm not really happy with it. 

Proto.thumb.png.e4f1e1bbda4032a3b90c85679d126e06.pngProto1.thumb.png.6b95e2ebd382edfcdcb334e28907d689.png

• 9 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 10:23 AM, bonerd said:

I've been trying to figure out how to make the back show more skin for the skirts without the front being completely gone, but it has been a pain learning how to edit the meshes and warping textures to make it match alittle. I'm slowly getting better and I kindof? achieved the effect, but I'm not really happy with it. 

Proto.thumb.png.e4f1e1bbda4032a3b90c85679d126e06.pngProto1.thumb.png.6b95e2ebd382edfcdcb334e28907d689.png

This looks really good did you ever finish this?

• 8 months later...