Create Folder sexout Fallout 3

lukaslunt

Create sexout for Fallout 3

Would it be possible for the creator of the forum to create a folder or could be made ​​any posts on Fallout 3 as it is for New Vegas.

Also begin to create that Fallout 3 Sexout offer other possibilities for players.

After I know that I'm not modding but the thing could be very interesting.

There is already a folder, its called "Fallout 3 / New Vegas".

The reason is because there are very little sex mods for Fallout 3 (which is a shite game by the way, shame on you! :P ) and I think the only one is called Sexus, if I am not mistaken.

In any case, there is no reason to not discuss it in this forum, which encompasses both games.

TBH, there IS a bias in favor of FONV in the Fallout section of LL... a completely unnecessary bias imo. We should be open to the possibility that our favorite Fallout game to mod might not be everyone's favorite Fallout game to play. I see no reason why we can't separate out FO3 into its own section to perhaps encourage the posting of and modding of that game as well as the current focus which has benefitted FONV mod development. After all, our focus at LL is adult modding, not a specific game. Despite my preference for playing FONV, I still play FO3 on occasion and I'm a bit disappointed that sex mod support for it is so limited... especially since there's absolutely no reason for such a state to exist.

Edit: There's also labrat's FO:3 Sex On Demand mod.

There are two projects underway to port sexout to FO3' date=' one is kinda dead at the moment I think.. maybe both are.

[/quote']

I haven't given up on porting it to FO3. I'll be porting the beta nvse extender to fose, and then the update scripts from sexoutNG. Of course, sexout by itself doesn't do much, as it is a platform. I'm not planning to author content mods any time soon or to port anything else (perhaps the pregnancy mod).

Archived