Hot stories of my sims

17 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

So nice and realistic, many thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, leeleej said:

Nicely done, as usually :wine:

3 hours ago, kortjakje said:

I really like these pics. Especially the 12th pic were the bronze statue is cheering about what he sees. That is quite funny.

I'm trying to make every story better than the previous one, and im glad that I did not disappoint your expectation

Cheers:beer:

On 1/31/2018 at 4:24 AM, lanmi81 said:

The fourth story is finally finished!!!

Extreme BDSM

Description:

Hired prostitute did not expect that from one gentleman

Great stories man :smiley:

Can you tell me where did you get her clothes from? I really wish to use this look on one of my female sims

Thanks in advance

https://magic-bot.tumblr.com/post/170680637677/differences-from-the-old-version-1-more

Helo,i want to share this with you. A new version 5 of the HQ legs came out.

Spoiler

EA DEFAULT LEGS                                              HQ LEGS V5     

1.JPG.6aa0abe72fc50f2672fe550327d57216.JPG2.JPG.090225b1a9abb210160b90f528c48caa.JPG5.JPG.ce877ab539b34db88f58c603b667b617.JPG6.JPG.6af170a48a1702e2048cf55115a68299.JPG

8 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Thanks Ianmi, but with my 17" laptop I got the problem not to see much differences using HQ. *gg

I have to enlarge the pics 200 % ;-)

Love your screenshots - so inspiring!

Just try, you will see the difference in anatomy. HQ is not so important for this legs!!!

I forgot to put a link of legs :classic_blink:

https://magic-bot.tumblr.com/post/170680637677/differences-from-the-old-version-1-more

On 1/31/2018 at 4:24 AM, lanmi81 said:

The fourth story is finally finished!!!

Extreme BDSM

Description:

Hired prostitute did not expect that from one gentleman

I hope you like it :classic_biggrin:

Wow she looks great, do you happen to have this lovely lady for download? Not sure if you release any of the sims you make. Would love to add her to my game though. Thanks

On 2/11/2018 at 7:23 PM, Malig said:

Wow she looks great, do you happen to have this lovely lady for download? Not sure if you release any of the sims you make. Would love to add her to my game though. Thanks

No, I can not share my sims files (sorry for that), but you can create it yourself, with my little help. It's very easy!!!!! Choose in the gallery EA default sims June Kay and use this CC

WrinklesRskin7 overlaySkintoneHair and legs

For make up, eyebrows, eyes and other details visit Pralinesims because i do not know exactly what I used for that sims.

Spoiler

Without cc                                                       With cc

1.thumb.JPG.6c894d3fcaaa5912998bbbcc6d7a48f8.JPG2.thumb.JPG.b40c7cdbbea021a10f7fba662d8fedee.JPG

Good luck  ;)

5 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

LOL, unexpected ending, or suffered from the heart or she is a black widow. The next montala equal but with a cure, fuck, that I piss of laughter.:tongue::bawling:

What a coincidence, my next story will just be "black widow" or "widows" I have not yet decided.