Hot stories of my sims

39 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

where can I find the tattoos from the girl with the green bra?

2 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Great as always, for now is the one I like the most, good composition, atmosphere, just great.

You have to tell me where you got the tattoos from them, especially the fullbody of the green bra, it's awesome.

Thanks Josua and i'm glad for that :classic_smile: i continue the same pace 

Here are tattoos of a girl in the green bra. Waves Tattoo

And other tattoos.....Body Tattoo #2   Gothic Tattoo

On 24/2/2018 at 10:52 PM, lanmi81 said:

Thanks Josua and i'm glad for that :classic_smile: i continue the same pace 

Here are tattoos of a girl in the green bra. Waves Tattoo

And other tattoos.....Body Tattoo #2   Gothic Tattoo

Thanks for the link uncle, I'm looking for a specific scenario, I do not know if you've seen something or you know of any, I'm looking for a slaughterhouse, as it sounds, I know it's pretty beast but what I want to mount is necessary.

6 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

Thanks for the link uncle, I'm looking for a specific scenario, I do not know if you've seen something or you know of any, I'm looking for a slaughterhouse, as it sounds, I know it's pretty beast but what I want to mount is necessary.

I found only a decoration for a "human" slaughterhouse :classic_blink:

http://rumoruka-raizon.tumblr.com/post/147485789696/set-flesh-pits-12-items-4-chains-simple

http://rumoruka-raizon.tumblr.com/post/149126123296/guillotine-1-item-search-in-sculpture-or

13 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

I am now with problems, I have the game and I have to reinstall, I have a couple of functional things that I think you would like, when this works, I'll pass it on, it's a guillotine and a functional torture wheel, I think it's from necrodog in case you want to look

3 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

I am now with problems, I have the game and I have to reinstall, I have a couple of functional things that I think you would like, when this works, I'll pass it on, it's a guillotine and a functional torture wheel, I think it's from necrodog in case you want to look

I always have such problems, always something goes wrong :lol::sweat_smile:

Of course, I love torture devices in my SIMS game. THANKS!!!