What kind of men cloth that women find it as sexy?

GECK.O

In kw, there's a setting to give sexiness value for cloth style.

As a man, I don't know what taste on men clothes that women find them as sexy. 

I heard that men sexy clothes, are those who wear tuxedo, uniform, rolled arm shirt, fit t-shirt and jeans. Which is mostly are unrevealing clothes.

While for men, sexy women clothes are those that revealing and slutty. Revealing like showing cleavage, part of the assets and skins, body curve, etc. While slutty are those like micro bikini that almost naked.

In kw, how much you give for men cloth, from 0 to 5?

According to Onikikay, which is for my opinion, is for women clothes. As men look gross when wearing transparent cloth...

0 plain

1 cute 

2 sexy

3 transparent

4 slutty

5 almost or basically naked

For these clothes below, how much you give the sexiness value?

tumblr_nsq01pFxMQ1si21zeo1_1280.jpg

Top: open shirt

Bottom: low rise jeans that revealing his undies.

tumblr_oc079xqjr51tyc9i5o1_500.jpg

Top: bare chest

Bottom: dropped pant with undies

Tuxedo and uniform perhaps fall under number 2. While casual everyday cloth is number 1. Does men revealing cloth will fall into 0 (gross/plain) or 3 to 5? 

• 3 weeks later...

Guys are easier to please by far, as your observations concludes.

Women, well if it was that easy to know a fail safe method for dressing which affect them as it does men, we'd all be wearing the same things.

Since women are attracted to wealth, success, and power (in general due to the desire to have a good place to raise offspring) then the idea of expensive outfits like suits and tuxedos are a good start as mentioned.

The newer freedom women enjoy allows more 'boy-toy' thinking as well, and I can see this is what you'd like more input into.

Shirtless men with nice shoulders and arms is always a good one. Tight pants (around the hips) are another - I've caught more than one lady checking out guys buns, or doing a quick crotch glance in my time. Nice shoes have long been known as another item as many successful Black men styles will attest to.

If accessories can be included in the outfit build for the sake of rating, then this may be an option to make something which seems normal to be regarded as sexy - Tattoos, piercings, and other things more in line with today's styles is also a consideration.

But yeah, it's a question that is reasonable in as much as it's a mystery as well.

Archived